Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
funky-gg chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
love it so far very sad
only pretending chapter 41 . 12/24/2007
This is a wonderful story! It's so heart-wrenching, God I could have cried. You did a really, really great job on this!

I'm kind of sad to see it end.

Good job, have a nice day. :D
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
adding to fave stories.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 41 . 9/30/2007
my god this story is so heartbreaking, but at least they end up together!
JellyBeaner chapter 41 . 8/25/2007
so this was a really great story. I read it all today, and while the first part was REALLY creepy, you write really well, and it was really good. Keep writing things!
JellyBeaner chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
This is REALLY GOOD! I'm very intrigued and I can't wait to keep reading!
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 41 . 8/22/2007
wow this story is really great. The beginning was kinda boring b'coz of too much angst but later on it became more easier to understand the character. I really like Aidan and Saige together ...great ending
Melisa Massacre chapter 41 . 8/12/2007
Wow.

I read the summary to this story, and was automatically hooked.

I started reading this story at about 11:30 p.m., And I haven't stopped until I got here.

To the end.

Right now, as I type this, it's 2:12 a.m.

This is a truly amazing story, and definitely a keeper.

Have you thought of going into publishing?

If I ever see this book on the shelves, I'll buy it.

Really seriously, truly.

Melisa Massacre
Strangely Natural chapter 41 . 8/9/2007
I love the realistic portrayal and detail and even though society technically sucks massively, things turned out alright, and strangely, in way, we have to thank Edgar for that, for bringing Aidan and Saige together, and Jessica with Mike and her friend Aisha. Great human people with lots of humility and hope. Well worth the read, I feel sorry for Edgar though, always was deranged.
Miss. Paradox chapter 41 . 6/8/2007
Okay, so, as over used a phrase as it is, I'd just like to say how much I loved your story. I think every bit of it was wonderful as far as the writing, the plot, and the characters go. I read with baited breath all the way through and was sad to finally see it end. So, again, I loved it and am going to check out your other stuff for sure.
DestroX chapter 41 . 5/24/2007
I just finished this the other day, and I would just like to say that this is most certainly one of the best written stories on here. As sad as the story is, I couldn't stop reading it.
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
I knew this took place in Hamilton as soon as I read the word escarpment in the first chapter! That is so cool. Nobody writes about Hamilton. (I was born and raised there, mostly. A bit in Burlington.) Anyway, this is awesome so far. Very real, very emotional, and very odd. I wonder what's going to happen next.

It's also painfully easy to relate to. Throws me right back to when I was in school...kids are so mean to dreamers. They're like sharks who smell blood in the water. They can smell fear and pain. It's so odd, I love kids now that I'm older, but they are so mean to each other. And I can relate to all this drama, all this loneliness...*sighs*. And boyfriends and girlfriends of parents SUCK. So awkward and awful. If you're writing these things from personal experience, my heart goes out to you, and I understand. And I'm glad you write. Never stop! It'll keep you sane. :)
Carrie chapter 41 . 3/17/2007
Wow, great story. Very realistic characters and an intriguing plot. No glaring errors. But just a few notes about the trial portion of this story: Your exercepts from the opening comments are VERY argumentative and would probably not make the cut for an opening, it was more like a closing. Also, on cross examination a lawyer is allowed to lead. In fact, the entire cross is practically leading questions. But that's it!

Great story!
britty-tt chapter 41 . 1/19/2007
I got your story from the 'some kind of wonderful' awards's nominees page under Most Creative Plot (congrats on that btw) I can defiantly tell why you were chosen as a nominee, your story is so unique and creative.

I have to admit I guessed the pregnancy, even before they escaped.

It takes a really good author to write a cliche but make the story their own my adding their own spin to it, but it takes a Brilliant Outstanding author to come up with a totally unique plot and deliver it with so much skill. You are one of those authors and I aspire to all of those Brilliant Outstanding authors. Though I think I have read far too many fictionpress stories to come up with a totally unique plot. This summer alone I've probally read about 30.

I love how you devolped your characters, Though it seemed Aidan's life had hit rock bottom when he was kidnapped, the same with Saige's they found strength in each other and their lives, which seemed so badly broken actually turned out much better than before the kidnapping, because they had each other.

They also had alot in common, because their lives were messed up and they were some what depressed even before they were kidnapped.

I can tell by reading your story how much time, talent and passion you have put into writing this story. Great Work, and thanks for entertaining my boring life for 3 hours with this brilliant piece of writing.
swimchickslam chapter 41 . 1/8/2007
aww.. very touching story :)
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »