Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
EXCELLENT STORY.
rock or pebble chapter 41 . 12/12/2006
Touching story.
Desipryd chapter 28 . 12/4/2006
Oh- It's me again- lol (from madagascar) k so before you get any bad impressions i relly like this story alot so far; could you tell, i havent given my brother my laptop to do his HW yet..n e ways one other slight error i noticed- I'm pretty sure you said befor that she painted her room yellow and didn't mention ne thing about repainting it red and black...just to point that one out if no one else did

Shilam
Desipryd chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I definitley have an account but am too lazty too sign in...i dont know if ne one told you this yet but you wrote but then you are often saying ots the day befor chrismas- so did you mean december chill...ne ways thats all for now

Shilam
hellokittygirl chapter 41 . 11/28/2006
I am so very pleased with this story. No matter how many things happened to her and Aidan, they got a VERY good ending. D It was beautiful.

And you also wrote the trial part out very nicely. I would never know what to write in a scene like that, lol. So brilliant. ) You did a fantastic job.

-Lqd
tearitrightup chapter 41 . 10/6/2006
wow. that story is so good. except it didn't make me cry like the other reviewers. but then again, i'm not a huge cryer. BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!
JusticeWriter chapter 41 . 9/10/2006
Awesome story!
a.morton1 chapter 41 . 8/22/2006
Amazing.
Lynn chapter 41 . 8/18/2006
I was abused as a child and your story made me cry, remembering everything that happened as I read. The justice system is terribly flawed and I don't think I will ever see them punished. You should get your story published. Real life happens like you wrote it and people should know. It moved me more than any other story at this site. Honestly, I feel like a coward, but your story gives me a little hope )
akaCHEEKS chapter 41 . 7/27/2006
omg! for some reason i think this story is my second favorite aside to 'The Waiting Room' it's really good and it seems so realistic and you can actually imagine that somewhere out there this really did happen! it's really good i think it compared to The Waiting Room it's just the differences are this one revolves around kids-teens while the other one revolved around teens-adults.. it's really good! i love it! now i understand how it got that award because it's really good! at least this one... has a happy ending! i really love it just to let you know! and the way you did part one and part two and part three.. it made it sound like it was a movie or something you know.. it should be put into a movie really though.. you should try and find out how to get this published!
akaCHEEKS chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
omg he's insane! he just doesn't know it yet cause he thinks that whatever he's doing is right! but i guess... without him those two would never be together... this story has a great and creative plot! i swear!
ddz008 chapter 41 . 7/16/2006
Great story! It has an amazing and different plot, you don't know what's going to happen. It's really original and you did a great job with it. The characters are wonderful and real. Edgar was so insane that it added a good something to the story (I don't know how to explain it)Aidan was great with Saige and it was nice that at the end they were you win the award, there was where I see this story. :D
FadedWhispers chapter 41 . 7/16/2006
this story is so so good! :):):)

i cant believe that saige went thro all that! i feel so sorry 4 her!

voting 4 u in SKOW!:)
Gilly Bean2 chapter 41 . 7/13/2006
I enjoyed reading this story-it is very well written. I really liked Aiden and Saige and how they struggled with everything but came out of it okay in the end.
Broken Bright Eyes chapter 40 . 7/10/2006
I have a question. Saige was kidnapped on May 6 2005, right? But she had Hope April 20 2006. That in my head doesn't work. Saige was kidnapped in May, got pregnant around the middle of May or so. So Hope should have been born in January or Febuary. Correct me if I am wrong.
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »