Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
Broken Bright Eyes chapter 41 . 7/9/2006
Whoa...Wow...Amazing if I may say so myself. This story had me hooked...I was up until 3 in the morning thinking about it. It has such a great plot. Aidan and Saige did go through a lot, a little too much. I couldn't believe that Edgar wasn't put into jail, but everything can't be perfect. Great job!
Cilissa chapter 41 . 6/27/2006
Oh my god. This is absolutely amazing. It was so real and emotional. I loved it. It made me cry, like 5 different is amazing.

Cheetah-of-lemurs
toxic-noodle725 chapter 41 . 6/22/2006
have u been watching a ton of lifetime lately?j/k. it was real thriller. i loved how it was so realistic! im never going to the park again! and saige was extremely lucky to have a guy like aiden around. u did an amazing job. u deserve that award thing.
Vineta chapter 41 . 6/19/2006
This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. Great jobs!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 41 . 6/6/2006
This story never fails to make me teary eyed. Beautiful. It's original, heart wrenching and has a hopeful ending. I've read tis story before and usually I can't read stories twice, but this was the exception. Wonderful. You should be proud of this - it's printed novel quality.

Much love, Tanika
PearlinTheMist chapter 41 . 5/30/2006
an extreamly well written story, I'm going to look at your other stuff, because it seems that by the summeries, you may be on my favorite authors list (which I consider better than just a single favorite story)You wrote this well, I find no flaw in it at all except for some typeO's. You did well with this, and...*just stands there, staring blankly at the canadian quote in your profile*haha, guess that means I'm American. I'm gonna use it on my canadian friend though. lol! Well, off to view your other stuff then!amazing story!
purple sea chapter 41 . 4/17/2006
this story is so good... i wish he was convicted.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/17/2006
deep and touching. i think i'll remember this story for a while.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2006
i thought her name was jessica cook- it says that in chapter 3. try to stay consistant. other than that great story. it's kind of haunting.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i really hope that "mathers" isn't some kind of allusion to eminem. k anyway good job setting the mood- it's nice to know saige's perspective and take on things.
kaydanse chapter 41 . 4/13/2006
That is absolutely the BEST story I have EVER read! If all your stories are as great as this, I'll read them all! This piece is so wonderful and you have written this with a lot of talent. This really is the best story I have ever read-including published books. Keep it up. This really was great and I couldn't bring myself to turn off the computer until I finished reading it. Great job!

kaydanse
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 41 . 4/10/2006
this story is going in my top 10 favorite stories on fictionpress! i love it so much! i had been meaning to read it for a long time but never got to and now i find that i should have read it sooner. awesome work! keep writing awesome stories like this one!
wizkid08 chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
That's some powerful shit. Powerful. Good...GREAT job. Awesome job. It gets you RIGHT there...I sound like a spazz...this is really good. Thank you.
Kageisuke chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
God DAMN that was good! I'm usually not a fan of happy endings, but this had enough of a twist at the end for me to enjoy it immensley! Don't mind my bad spelling either, but this story was really good! It really seemd to progress nicely, at a smooth pace, and I just couldn't stop reading. 0.o I moved from The Attic over to The Other Side of the Mirror, and now I have to say I'm going to read all of your other stories that you're going to continue... The last thing I need is to get sucked into a story you aren't going to finish... Because you're just too good. Just too good...
Alenor chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
well ok, that edgar guy is just sick. i shouldn't have read this at 11pm because now i won't sleep. but i'm glad that saige and aiden sorted everything out. and hope is a nice name for their daughter. cya later.
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »