Reviews for Kumiko
kobasakichu7 chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
Oh...my condolences for your family member.

In any case, Tanaka can be both a girl and a boy name. Japanese is like that, sometimes what sounds like a girl or a boy name can actually be both a girl and a boy name. The difference lies in the Kanji.

I find your story interesting a worth a good read. The story flows like how a story in a manga should, and I can see that you have the talent for that. Since you write both poetry and fiction, I think that gives you an advantage while writing your story. Keep it up!
unknown chapter 14 . 4/15/2006
aw... i like ur story. its sweet
MoriMorte chapter 14 . 1/9/2006
lol awsome story i wish u luck on your writing
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is an interesting idea here, but this chapter seems a little rushed. You have a lot of information at the beginning that doesn't necessarily need to be there - when you say it all so quickly, the reader has a tendency to forget it. My advice would be to work that information into the story through dialogue/flashbacks/thoughs or maybe just making the beginning a little more lengthy to draw it out.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
ah im so in love with you, well you as aperson coz im guessin ur a girl and i dont swing that way, and im rambling so im gonna stop.

anywho's this was a fantastic story its so refreshing to read a story that hasnt been streched out impossibly longhope to read more from you soon
DarkeAngel2 chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
aww. thats kinda nice. started off a bit rocky, but started to flow smoothly in the latter chapters. well done you.
Danah chapter 14 . 6/30/2004
I've read all 14 chapters in a short amount of time- that's how much I liked it! It's romantic, it's funny, it's got everything that a good story should have. The interaction between Tanaka and Kumiko is unforgettable! I really hope you write more stories like this in the future! _
Andrilan chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Omg! This story was so awesome...I love the characters and you had a great plot. This is one of the fanfics I actually continued reading cause it was so interesting.
amethystdawn chapter 14 . 12/3/2003
Aww. Such a beautiful story. ANd to think I finished it all in one sitting. It's really great, and thanks for reviewing. _
zagato chapter 14 . 11/16/2003
Great story!
angie chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
hey. this is ur youngest cousin. you know me right? you only live in my house for the whole summer! anyway, your story... it was great but somehow it didn't seem enough... sequel? i think so but u said u have to finish ur other story. dammit. lol i kid
Sleeping Angel chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
Wa! KAWAII! Cute story! More plz _
Warshadowfh chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Great story
InuyashasDemonBabi chapter 14 . 5/22/2003
-Cries- HOW CUTE! Make a sequel with a babi like Tanaka! -Steals Tanaka- I love him! So egotistical! -Steals him again and marries him- He's mine!

Lauren
Emma Louize chapter 14 . 5/17/2003
no kissing scene? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Did someone really die? Thats so sad! I don't really know what its like so. . . I'm sorry for yelling at you. . .
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »