Reviews for No Words
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Simple and beautiful. Perfectly conveys the point you're getting across- and indeed, if it does the boy justice, then he must be something special. ;)

I don't find this sappy. Just- truth. Purity of feeling on paper (screen- whatever). And I think you've made the right decision, to write this instead of traditional romantic poetry; the magnitude of love that you've expressed can never be written, but only written of, if you catch my drift.

You're right in a sense; this is your first work I've read, but I don't feel like it'll be your best, because it's not really new, really profound. But it's perfectly articulated for its purpose. And that's something seldom found, and something to be proud of.
Rini chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Ah nothing is wrong with a few sappy poems every once in a while, and I really like this one, especially the last two lines. Lovely poem hun.

R
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Ah! Sappy love poems! No! *covers ears* Ok, for the sake of poetry I'll get a hold of myself. You said it yourself; its a sappy love poem but at least it not completely stereo typed. The one thing that I must say I really, really liked was the last two lines :

You’ve left a writer speechless.

And that is no small feat.

That is just a stroke of pure genius if there ever was one, hehe.

Overall nice job (for a sappy love poem, that is).

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
this is soo sweet!my boyfriend doesn't write me love poetry as you don't write your boyfriend love poetry , this was a very good love poem, and i'm sure your boyfriend will love it!Keep up the amazing work!

*ScarletDreamer

ps:Thanks for reviewing my work, and even adding it to your faves! :)
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Beautiful! My users name will be changing soon it will be. Needa S. Keep writing you are good at it.