Reviews for Pass The Kaleidoscope
charmedwanabe chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
HEY! sorry it took so long to review. teehe wel I LOVE THIS STORY! teehe well I LOVE TAIRO HE IS SO HOT! teehe well thats all i love it when tairo calls the guy caption inigo lol well cant wait for ch. 9
Hidako chapter 8 . 4/9/2003
Hey Me-chan!

Totemo ii yo

But remember: baka is an adjective, not a noun, baka!

o
OdangoHead chapter 8 . 3/30/2003
OOh! OOh! You have to continue again soon! i Love this story! All the characters are so cool! Hope to see more soon!

Ja ne!
OdangoHead chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Awesome! Tairo is hilarious! I'm gonna go read more. I just had to stop & tell you what i thought so far!
angel of chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
hahhahahhahahahehehe! very very funny! keep writing!. I love a good laugh!
XD chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
im doing this cuz only one review per chapter but i just had to say that kagai (i spelt his name wrong huh?) and keno are really hot. even if k person does deal drugs.. but hell as long as he doesnt do am! lol jkjkjkjk i know im so sad but its all good... ::bounces away::
XD chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
ahahahahahaha that was a good chapter... soo funny... tai.. hes so dumb it great... omg i was reading the second chapter at first thinking it was the 7th and im like what the... so funny tho... bad drug dealing people... ill come and whoop his ass! uh yea... not. lmao couldnt u just see me trying yet failing miserably? i can... hahahaha... captain indigo... i dun like birdie she reminds me of this hella anorexic chick at my school (think elizabeth f skinny) whos all flirty and dumb and annoying and stuff... except idk the girl at my schools kinda nice but she does drugs and drinks and cuts class... all the stuff id never do... actually i might but thats not the point. i have hw to do nowe neway so i must get back. DONT TEMPT ME WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER U DEVIL! GR! lmao
aznchick chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
AH NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER. no wait. no. Dyonie...or Tairo... i can't decide ;_; i like em both.. AH HAHAHHAHA THEY'RE SO FUNNY AND OMG SETTING A DEAD FROG IN THE BIOLOGY CLASS ON FIRE? HEHEEHEHEHEHE... _ that's good stuff man. gez cant believe that dude tried to get Bayrie to pass some drugs to some other dude _ Kagai goes way low on my list of approval *scowls* YEAH *shove* do your OWN errands. ahahahaha... i'm getting a little worked up. ] Roshoko is so cool. he can just TELL what it is by weighing it in his hands. that and the fact that it was "severly attacked by duck tape" HEHE gotta love your descriptions.

~ Aznchic hope the next chap comez out soon!1
hiro0911 chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
Review for Pass the Kaleidoscope

Finally got through these chapters. Here goes my review as promised:

The POVs are well-written. They are written naturally, as how drifters like Tairo and co. are supposed to talk and act. About the foul words, well, they are all placed in a good location, so they don't really appear to be so profane. And that part when that little albino girl gazes at Roshoko when he called in for pizza delivery, that was spooky. And that idea of the doll being in supernatural contact with the little girl kicks too. I wonder what will happen next after Roshoko and co. go along with Puma and co.'s plan... so continue writing.

-ZERO DRAGON by hiro-0911-

. ?storyid1027750

rpg2/zerodragon

E-mail me at

R&Rs are more than welcomed

And o, what's your website? I'd love to see your sketches.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 6 . 3/12/2003
lol, funny chapter! It didn't suck trust me! Sorry i didn't review the other 3 but i really wanted to get to this one! Great job, a little short but you had some great pharagraphs, nice descriptions, and neat characters! Keep it up! ~*~IceAngel~*~
XD chapter 6 . 3/10/2003
I BET HE WAS JACKING OFF! YOU CANT TELL ME HE WASNT! lmao. so many new characters tho! i forgot there was even a girl in that group and it was like . wut? lol im so dumb. u didnt tell me u had posted the new chapter! BAD MEL BAD BAD MEL! thats ok tho i forgive u this time. ::nods:: anywhoo imma check the piccys now cya!
hiro0911 chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
o cool, you updated! check this out and i'll give you a REAL review. give me one week and i'll get back.
aznistic chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
oh.! So it all makes sense now. _ kay phew I was getting weirded out there for a moment or two. Danny danny. he's got to put away the peanut butter b4 he gets extremely ill! ;
aznistic chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
never a boring chapter, eh? how come these scary ppl want Roshoko and the other drifters? lol that's so characteristic of him to reply, "why should I"

this is exciting! _
aznistic chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
omg. what is going on. that creeps me out! I mean . omg ! X_X How did she know that guy had her doll, and how did she know that they were the ones who called the pizza place, and how do they know Roshoko's email?

Sakura high school?

O_o freaky.

A lot of funny moments in this chapter. hahahah! Roshoko's thoughts are quite funny _
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »