Reviews for Pass The Kaleidoscope
aznistic chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
hey I like how you mark the space between the A/N and the fic.

but yeah that girl.!

O_O scary!
aznistic chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
lol! This was so funny! Had me laughing plenty of times!

esp this part:

I mentioned this out loud and Keno dryly reminded me that I hadn’t buttoned my shirt up at all. No wonder it felt so breezy.

great to see the crew together again. _
aznchick chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
wow.. danny is freaky inside isn't he? _; heh. wouldn't wanna meet him. even if his comic is so funny XD. man Roshoko and the other drifters in school? ahahahhahahah! _ funny stuffs.

ne way. *cough*. in school (slacking) gotta study for the test next hour. -_-. good chapter though! ] ttyl Mel!

AGH chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
MEL! IM SO CONFUSED! AH. the bolts in my brain are popping. can u hear them? ::crack:: ::pop:: ::BANG:: yep there goes the fuse. damnit who turned the lights out. La la la. good chappie! i gave constructiveness on IM so no need to give it here. i can tell lossa ppl bout ur story. theyll r(CANT FIND THE DAMN AND SIGN)R! yah! wow i have a bio test to study for. oops. she post ponded from today i was happy much yes? hehe. im insane. i told u my brain went down the drain. hey look! i rhymed! ok shutting up now.
KC kinsor chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Holy crud this one's even shorter! ALL YOUR CHAPTERS ARE SHORT.
KC kinsor chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
Nice but short! To short!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
o right! i totally 4 got i was reviewing. go me. ahahaha. good chapter write more asap and MAKE A QUIZ! WAH! hehehe u dun have to its ok, ill do it FOR you. good stuff.
aznchick chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
BWAH.

THAT *WAS* TOO SHORT!

gah! ;_; i hope the next chapter's out soon -_-. but it was funny! LOLOLOL _ i dont' know HOW you can make all your characters so funny! like "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" PUAHAHHAHAHHAHA. _.

_ yeah! WHY SHOULD they go to that house? P why? ~_~ what's going on you still haven't answeredd that question! _** errggh.

O_o argh. that little girl SCARES ME. AHH. like ..er. eh let's not think abt that.

*glare* YOU KNOW YOUR STORY GAVE ME NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT? I'M SO SERIOUS TOO!

jereni chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Write more, write more, write more, write more, write more! Please?

**~**

This was a good chappie! And. I am looking forward to reading more *HINT HINT* heehee
Lemming with no madness chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
! Nearly as good as mine..j/k! yours is better! Can't wait 'til next chapter!
aznchick chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
WIERD. O_O. um yes. you must continue. so i can figure out what the FREAK is going on with those FREAKY PEOPLE! AH X_X *SCARINESS* and i wanna see Roshoko fight someone _ hehe. but man! wow that was so FREAKY! X_X whoa. *grips Winnie the Pooh's ears* i'm scared now. BWAH. see if *I* order pizza and open teh door again!

ergh.. / that really was creepy/freaky/scary tho! ah.!

aznchick chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
hey im back! *Sigh* couldn't read this during school cuz i had to sit and watch a damn slideshow on the "different types of sites and what they're used for". gah. how boring does that sound? (actually it sounds interesting compared to church.. ; no offense to ne one out there!)

hmm i can really relate to what Dyonie is saying tho! (besides the fact that he's my favorite .) but seriously yes. he has a point abt religion. i'd just rather not think abt it. *cough*cough*. ne wayy u were right abt being told this chap was creepy too! X_X i would freak if i saw a girl (BWAH - *checks behind her* O_o;; *scared*) like that in a religious building.

um. right now. must go grab my teddy bear before i continue reading. ;
aznchick chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH well you're most definitely RIGHT about the "i've been told it's funny" cuz you seriously kept me laughing the WHOLE TIME i mean HAHAAHHAAH - Tairo didn't even button up his shirt at all! PUAHAHAHHAH "no wonder it felt so breezy" hehe _ good chapter! your skills have mos def NOT declined at all i mean i really like it! ] ] how u inserted a bit of facts and info in a funny way like -

"Rough life? Forty-five percent of kids are drifters these days or somewhere around there. It’s not a bad way to go… as long as you’re not a wuss, and trust me, anyone who knows our gang does not classify us as a bunch of wusses. Unless of course they’re drunk or drug induced. That’s somewhat understandable. "

see! I like it! Dyonie is so awesome! _ (random info there heheh.) I didn't know Keno had navy blue hair sounds awesome tho! _ good description of all the guys too! ] - "Great guy really, just wish he’d give back all the freaking stuff he borrowed from me…. dude… that’s my shirt he’s wearing right now…" hahah i started laughing in my warped-sick voice.. *scariness* but it was hella funny _.

imma put this on my favorites so i remember to read the next two chapters at school (hehe such a slacker _~) cuz man i like this! ] so glad you're back Mel!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
wow. do you know like how seriously creepy that is? u better not quit on this one (watch me jinx it) cuz its really cool. I think i like the plot of this one better so far. more interesting and uve improved writing.

ahh keno ::swoons::

OMG! YOU SHOULD MAKE A QUIZ! on quizilla! WHICH uh. drifter? CHARACTER FROM MELS STORY SHOULD BE YOUR FAVORITE/LOVER (who you want but will only get if you pay her for a character and even then you could die jkjkjk)! YEA!

Thatd be hella cool.

do it.

and keep writing damnit.
KC kinsor chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Uh this is turning out to be kind of creepy. Hilarious though. I'm not sure who my favorite character is so far but i like chapter 3 a lot, which i believe is narrated by Roshoko?

my favorite line in chapter 3:

"Bulging white eyes of the rag doll stare blankly up at me and search my face.

I stare back. . .

at a. . . child’s play thing"

funny yet creepy. This isnt going to turn out to be a horror fic is it? ;)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »