Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
anitsirK chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Bwahahaha...it's really cute and it WOULD be better IF you write it a longer version! ;)
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
hahh. okiees. that was a short n sweet story. congrats on it making on the SKOW nominee. ))
Alenor chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
heya, it's good ~ Alenor.
Scales of Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Short n' sweet. I would love to have a longer verson of this with more stuff writen about when they were little. This is a very nice one shot. Congrats on being nominated for the Some Kind of Wonderful romance awards
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Cuteness! Love. It's fluffy which makes me happy. However... If you made it a longer story... You could make it better. Even though, I totally adore it now. ) But like, more of their childhood would be interesting and their adventures and such. I don't know. I just like reading things. )
RedBerries chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hm...I'm not sure if I don't like the plot, or the writing behind it. Nah, the writing is alright, it's just...I dunno, so 'fairy tale princess'. IS this actually meant to be set in a time where people were knights and ladies? I'm sure Jo screaming "Brad!" and running down the stairs is a bit off then. It's a cute story in principle, I just think you rushed the ending a little bit. Maybe after he enterred the house you could have had a little bit more history? I liked it, but I think it has more potential to exploit.
Kiki chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aw... how cute. Short and sweet. :)
depressed-and-bored chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
aww, cute story. Good job.
Bebe chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
First of all, I'd say this would fit nicely into a story with around 50,0 words or so. It's too bland to stand alone. Short stories should have a bit more... description, I suppose. In addition, the repetition in some parts is extremely tiring. A tiny bit would do a lot better than that big hunk of "He remembered...She remembered".
Add some more background information. Perhaps you could pass this off as an excerpt from a "new story" or whatnot. I really do like this piece; just remember that you're not limited to writing a one-paged romance on FP.
P.S. Separate the A/N's from the story next time?
Loard Becca chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Longer, better, and with more history! But i must say you put more time into editing than ive seen in a long time. Way to go!

Love in pieces,

Loard Becca
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
aww...
Ryoko.Kilala chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Oh how sweet! i really like your story! it would be nice to read alonger version of this!
AVIGON chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I think a longer version would probably do the trick. As it is now, it just misses too much background information. It's not "realistic" enough, if you catch my drift. So you've got some work to do. ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
i think a longer version would be great. this is so sweet.
rae-rae6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
you asked so i'm requesting. please write it as a longer story. thanks.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »