Reviews for I Believe
CJ chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I cant imagine why youd think this poem has lost its charm, so to say. Its beautiful and has managed to put into words what many people secretly (if not unconsciously) long for.
Its why books and movies are so important to society today, not just because of their educational value, but it offer people the uppertunity to escape their every day life and do and feel and witness the improbably, if not the impossible.
Youre not the only one that believes.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Awesome...Belief is important...sorry, that must've sounded cheesy, but my head hurts...

Really, I like it.

~winged one~

ps-Oh right! I am writing a story filled with dark and fallen angels, and I was wondering, if I swear I'm putting your name on it, may I use "The Fallen" for the prologue?
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Meh, I find myself believing these sometimes also. And this poem is great, by the way. I loved reading it, and I really like how you finished it.
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
This is really interesting. It fits its theme of fantasy very well. I like the way you start each stanza with 'I believe'. Good job!
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Brit: HARRY POTTER! Lol, I love it _ Love, love love love love...*Sings now*

Kristi: *Was dragged here to review* Wow! I belive too, damn!
aleppine chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
It may not be as maturely written as your other work, but it's still a pretty poem. The imagery to illustrate the unblievable things described is nice, even though some of it has been worn out from sheer use in fairy tales and stuff; you've managed to use it in such a way that it's refreshing rather than same-old same-old. Or maybe I just like your stuff. Who cares?
Loganberry chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Yes, I see your point. Nothing wrong with the idea, but it just doesn't scan, does it? A really good poem hovers tantalisingly just out of reach. (Or something like that, anyway.) Annoyingly "gaunt" and "want" don't rhyme in my accent either, but I can't see that I can blame you for that!
d7-Poet chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I love to believe in a little magic somewhere out there. And the beings of those magical realms didn't quite like the way that we turned out so they sorta moved away from our out of reach, but there are still some who can travel between the worlds, and I probably only like that reasoning today because I'm reading the Mists of Avalon. 't wait to see more!
Alequinn chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow, that was really wonderful, and very good, too (despite what you said). Magic compels me so much, and I'm glad I believe in so many wonderful things, just like you. _ Please, never stop writing.
Reflective Reality chapter 1 . 2/21/2003