Reviews for My friend, i can't hold on
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Sometimes, I feel like this, but I resist hurting myself, though if I was alone at certain times, I just might have...
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
wonderful poem. well written, full of emotion. don't give up. good job!
Someone Out There Cares chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Omg, how many times have I felt like this? I can't count. Great poem...
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
good rythm. you've captured a strong and common feeling too, something everyone could relate too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
awesome poem! great emotions expressed and truly heartfelt. i like this. never give up even when life is hard. nice job on this! keep on writing!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I feel like that sometimes and those are the times that I cut. I'm desperately trying to give it up now...I try to rely on my friends to make me feel better.
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Well, I promised I'd review... so I am... but I would neway if u get my drfit. It's been so long... you should write more. (No pressure or nething)

Neways, cut to the chase Watson... good poem... great poem... strong poem, evocative poem.

Uh, yeah.

And hey, I'm write here, you can hold on to me.
TK Styles chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Nice little poem. Like Jade said the first poem after a break can be hard, I know how you feel. It had a nice little flow to me. Keep up the good work, great to see you writing again :). Peace.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This was good. It is always hard to write that first poem again after a long break so I can feel for you, but this piece was wonderful... like you were never gone, lol. )

I liked how you repeated the line "But I do." I thought it powerfully got your message across. It seemed perfect, simple and not overdone. Bravo.

I liked the message of this one also. Keep it up.

Jade
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I like it a lot. All but one line. "I know I'm strong" followed by "But I ain't that strong" doesn't seem to go together to me. Maybe you should replace it with "I know I'm strong, But I ain't strong enough" or something like that. Anyway, it's good. And where in the world is PAIN IS MY FRIEND? I liked that poem. You should post it again.

Write more soon! _
Impressionist chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
*cringes* It was good until you said "aint". I hate that word. it's such a crude word, and cut off the flow of the poem. for me anyway. but other that was nicely done.