Reviews for Strawberry Gashes
Luna Lily Tonks chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
Thank you. For writing this. It really is beautiful and makes me think twice about things.
Slytherinjunky chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
The process of the human mind
Slytherinjunky chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Safe side is a really good explanation of it
IamSoRandoml0l chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Beautiful

:]

I have never cried so much but beautiful
turtle girl chapter 20 . 12/28/2010
Oh my gosh! I. This storey is so sad, probably because i can rekate to it. I

was litteraly crying my eyes out in the chapter where shewa was killing her self and the chapter after itwhere her brother finds her! But i
Kanskyny chapter 19 . 5/1/2010
love how you managed to pull off killing the main character in a first-person story!

this was great; in my sleepiness, i cried (because i can't admit i'd cry)
Kasey chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
I loved it. Really I did. I've never read a story that I can identify with so well. I have a friends that used to cut, she still wants to. And seriously I've been thinking about it. Wondering about it. I want to, but something about it scares me. For now, I've resorted to writing and reading. Time doesn't stop though. The more time that passes, the more I want to.
Musetta31 chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
This story was absolutely amazing. I think it's probably my favorite one I've read on here.
ElegantDisaster89 chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
WTF! Full out tears here...can relate to the story in ways I never should...but...oh my god I'm glad I've stopped...
ElegantDisaster89 chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
DAMMIT! I saw it coming and I was just going "no, no, no." and then BAM it happens anyway...poor girl
rassoodock chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
hm...

ive been going at it for 4 years now. 4 very long, very bloody years.

i think im going to quit soon.
abigael chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
i loved it. near the end it made me cry and i also love the song strawberry gashes by jack off jill
givelifeyurall chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
this story is sad...i like how you named it to the jack off jill song, its goes perfectly
Pixie-Twix chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
i call mine "It", with a capitol I because i cant even name them. Thank you so much for writting this. i read this story years ago, and it jump started recovery, even if that has gone down hill. i guess...it let me know i am not alone. i keep trying to write my story but it never comes out right. its like a trade off for me. i gave up swimming, short sleeves, skirts, shorts, boyfriends, and family to be with my lighters and blades, and the sad thing is that sometimes i feel it was worth it. i have an 11 month old niece who is learning to walk, and God - i swear i am so scared shell grow up without an aunt. stories like this give me hope, even though she dies in the end. this August, my birthday, will mark 10 years of cutting and depression, but because people like you write stories - it is ten years of being alone. hopefully ill be able to find the words to write down what happened to me, hopefully i can help as many people as you have.

Thank~

DJ
Katy chapter 20 . 11/16/2006
Hi! I came across your story and I just wanted to say that it was very moving. I've never cut myself, but I've always had that ..unwavering desire too. I thank you for writing this. You did a beautiful job! :) Keep up the wonderful work and remember that no matter how tough a day is or how much you hurt, there is always people that care about you. :) Peace!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »