Reviews for Arcadia
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Your last bit was quite true(after the ). Though your Arcadia looked beautiful with the nice elegant words, I wasn't able to fully imagine it. No person can imagine another person's Arcadia. It is a place for them, and them alone. Words can never give it justice. Only when looking upon it with your own eyes can you see just how georgous it is.
You did a wonderful job on this. I can't wait to read more of your work. _
Keep writing, it will serve you well
Dream
Chibis223 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
How beautiful! I love the imagery and personification.
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I've heard of Arcadia but I just can't remember from where! Ai, It's going to drive me insane! Aw well. Love the poem. Keep it up.
Regina O.B.
CurlsofSerenity chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That is really good. You are excellent with imagery! Great job!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Such imagery...there are so many images in my head that it hurts now. Poo.

This is a great poem!

Bet you're wondering why I've Reviewed so much of your stuff at one time...I was looking at all my Reviews and saw yours, and I thought, oh, I've Reviewed her before, let's see what else she had. And I haven't stopped. I'm addicted to Reviewing.

winged one

p.s. my muse would like to say something.

Lil' Blue Muse: Simi, shut up!
Jenis chapter 1 . 6/11/2003

wish you can see how broad this smile is. amazing. is arcadia ur little world? it triggers my mind and brings me to mine, which in turn flooded my heart with this bliss... beautiful.
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
wonderfully done...I have a similiar little land That is beautiful in my own mind and HAHAHAHA I have finally read all of your poems for now...!
Dark Optimism chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I love your Arcadia. You reviewed one of my poems and I thank you for it. I decided to repay the favour and so I picked the very last poem on your stories authored list. I'll stop babbling about rubbish now and get down to some real reviewing.

It must be so nice to have a dream world. I don't have one but I think tonight (It's 22:40 already) that I'll lie in bed with my personal cd player and a pile of emotional cds and I'll close my eyes, let my music wash over me and I'll just look into my heart and see what's there. Am I the only person who always has to have music playing? I can't do anything without it. I had about a year of my life where I couldn't sleep without it playing. I used up so many batteries in my cd player.

Oh god I'm babbling again. I'm sorry, I apologise profusely.

I looked up carmine in the online dictionary and it says anything reddish in colour. Is your moon supposed to be reddy/purple? It probably is. Makes it so much more surreal and personal. Ignore me.

I bet you wish you'd never reviewed my poem now don't you? I don't blame you in the slightest.

Good night.

X
Sidereus Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
o this is really good. I love the discription for the Arcadia. It really sets an image in your mind!

keep it up!

Sidereus Phoenix
MadHatterDora chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Really good. I love the imagery. Keep up the good work.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This is nice. It seems that I am not the only one who realises that people do infact drift off to that special place. I visit it often. Arcadia? I fondly call it the gutter and you could probally realise why. I am not like my friends who use it as a place to dream about elves in blonde wigs though. (Legolas if you could not guess) I got the term gutter from them. My gutter is different. It is a fantasic place to run off to. I live in a mansion in Venice in the gutter. It is so interesting what a person can dream of.

I really don't mean to scare you. I can just blab on and on. If you read my poem called dancing on finger tips it talks about how much I love dreaming but how much it hurts sometimes to be able to imagine so much but never have it. Read it if you would like to.
Suslin chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
First off, I'd like to say I like your screenname. _

I also like the figures of speech you use. They're very eloquent.

Ah, if only we all had such a beautiful place to escape to. My dream world is not nearly as nice.
Kay Harlow chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was an excellent poem. The descriptions were beautiful and distinct. I think you did an amazing job with this poem.
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 2/22/2003