Reviews for Princess of Thieves
soildchristian88 chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
Wow. Awsome story. I found it this morning and I put it in my favorate stories so I'd be able to read the rest later. Now I'm glad I did. Wow. This story is awsome. I can't wait to see what happens next.

But, I do have a question. Why is it every time you go to put up Quotation marks it always shows as thick black lines? Weird.

The battle scenes are great, and the chacters are so cool! Two years is a long time...but not long enough to keep this from being not only the most phycially chalanging but most emotionally challanging mission for the Lia (or rather, Alexa) thus far.
Princess Rayna chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
your a great writer! what a twist! i am still wondering why Callen is acting so strange! How you write more But with your busy life i will wait at the edge of my seat.
wacka dkid chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
you got cut? damn the people! well, as you said... better for us _.. bad circumstances though. did you have to go through evil preseason or did you just get cut?

well, anyway, the chapter rocks! whats w callen? there are several things i could think of but they all sound rather weird (my mind thinks of WEIRD things...) so, you haveta update! o.. i wanna be your beta reader! that would be cool.. my email is , how boring is that? my nickname is... well, lots of them but mare or carebear. yep, thats it.

update! _
Serenity Faith chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
well, love it so far!
Angelgirlie805 chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
WOW! You finally updated YAY. Anyway I'm sry that you got cut from the team, I know its good for us but I can understand how it would be disappointing to you. School is starting in 9 days for me *sigh* I am kinda looking forward to it just to see my friends but I'm not looking forward to all the work but oh well. Anyway this was a good chappie especially the ending I cant believe that her parents are there lol. I wonder whats wrong with Callen and I cant wait till you explain that Anyway this review is long enough so I'm going to go now I hope that you update sooner next time but if not its all good lol. Bye bye and GREAT JOB! _

P.S. If my being random bugs you just let me know, though most of the time I cant really help it, its just how I am.
StarsignLeo chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
I love this story! I'm so glad you updated and I didn't have to wait that long considering I finished the 12th chapter last night! Yay! Write more!

~Mel
brownbear chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
wow! that's awsome! great descriptions, and a good twist! keep it up!

b.b
Endowment's Seraph chapter 12 . 8/17/2003
it's really good, I love her attitude. I love it when girls kick ass. Write more!

~Mel
wacka dkid chapter 12 . 8/17/2003
oh, what could she have taken? i think she put something there and then took some sugar... hm

well, the prince was a jackass earlier but now hes sounding nice but spoiled.

if alexa has been POT for 2 years wouldnt she have some sense of notority? the PrOT did.. and you have her being good at stealing so.. is she good enough to never get caught, and never take credit for her steals or what? and now that you have dropped us all off a very large cliff... UPDATE! _
praying piper chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
I absolutly loved it. I hope you update soon
moondust chapter 12 . 8/13/2003
ok...um...my fav character is probably The Prince of Theives. He's just so cool! lol

This is another great chapter..but..why would Alexa sneak into the Prince's room? She's s afraid of getting caught isn't she? Y wold she put herself so close to the one person she doesn't want to be seen by? ah well, I guess I'll find out.

You better update really really really soon ok? I don't think I could survive without knowing what happens in this story...ok, well I'll survive, but I won't be happy! _~

moondust chapter 11 . 8/13/2003
Go Lia, it's your birthday, it's urbirthday...I dunno the rest of this song...da da..da da...lol

i like the new name too.

The one thing tha tI notice that you kinda meess up on, is you mix up him or her...stuff like that.

So just watch out for it,

Great chapter though

moondust chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
wow...that seemed a little too easy. no?

an open door..with no gaurds...meh, it's all good!

Can't wait to read the enxt chapter!

moondust chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
*Claps loudly*

.*Still clapping*

.ok..hands hurt. _~

YAY LIA! lol,

you write actions very well, it's never dull. So that's always good, just watch out for repeated words.

moondust chapter 7 . 8/13/2003
I love this story!

I'm adding it to my fav. soties list rigt...NOW

hehe