Reviews for Princess of Thieves
Lunakytti chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
I love this story so far! you simply have to write another chapter and put it up soon! I so can't wait to see how Callen reacts :D
Kalikala Loke chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
I really liked the story. It really keeps the reader guessing what is going to happen next. ::grins:: I’m glad I took the time to look at a friend’s favorite stories list now. I found a really good story that is interesting and different from stories I’ve read in the past.

I’ve never been good at pointing out grammatical or spelling errors, so I have nothing towards advise to give you.

But I do like the story and I will be waiting for another update. ::grins again::
Angelgirlie805 chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
YAY I am so happy that you updated. I would never kill you. I mean if I did how would I get the next chappie *smiles innocently* hehehe ok that may have sounded maybe a little sadistic lol I was jk anyway when you say Sporadic do you mean scattered or irregular cause thats the only way I know the word lol and I'm sure you meant that in a good way lol. Well anyway that was such a cool way to end it I mean yeah it was a bit of a cliffy but still really good way to end it. I cant wait for the next chapter I am so looking forward to it hehehe. Well I hope that you get it out soon and I'll see you there bye bye Great Job! and Great Story! I love it ! hehe _
Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Err... Did u knwo that this is very very similar called "Talking to Dragons"? It still good tho!
Empyrea chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
Finally! I was going to give up on you updating at all. Hurry up and update please. Please? I give you a cookie.
tffny012 chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
wow! i love it! again! i can't wait until the next chapter! plz write soon!
Taras chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
OMG! Please write more soon.
SSSRoaB chapter 8 . 5/15/2003
This is a lovely story! Please don't give up on it! Anyway, I'll try to wait patiently for the next chapter without flaming you. If you get any flames from me, just ignore them.

Bye for now!

SRoaB
Angelgirlie805 chapter 8 . 5/13/2003
ah man i was so excited to I thought it was an update although this does really really suck I understand school and family can get pretty hectic. So you get out on the second huh well then I expect 2 chapters from you muhahahahaha lol jk jk I aint demanding anyting but you're lucky you get out on the second we dont get out till the 13th sigh and I have math and language finals on that day, what a way to spend the last day of school huh. Well Hawaii is a lot of fun I went about a year ago and we went up in a helicopter to see the volcanoes it was awesome I'm telling you now though bring lots of money for the shopping because hawaii is so expensive even the milk and everydau food things are really expensive lol well this is a really long review so I am going to go now I cant wait for your next updateand I'll see you there bye bye _
zanzibar-resort chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
WHAT A GREAT STORY! You have to post soon!...Nessa is an awesome character, but so is Callen!-I hope those too live happily ever after ;)
Miss Sybil Vane chapter 7 . 4/27/2003
Oh, ok. Sorry, I guess I am easily confused, haha. Anyways, I really love this story, and am so glad you updated. I can't wait to read more (whenever you have the time!)
BuffLie chapter 7 . 4/24/2003
Wee ha! U updated. Sorry the work and school is piling up... Anyway... this was a good chapter... when Callen described what she had to do my eyes opened bigger lol. Poor girl.

Typo: "Once both are mounts were ready Nessa led me through the rest of the maze and out into the forest that I had been in last night."
EndlessThyme chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
I really like your story! its really cool, please write more soon! _

thanx

cha chu and later dayz
Dark Puck chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
::evil laughter:; This should be fun.

Lord Jasper: Indeed.
Angelgirlie805 chapter 7 . 4/20/2003
I am so glad that you updated and I'll say ITS ABOUT TIME lol Well anyway I hope Lia can do it and oh Callen seems like he would be sad if she didnt make it lol well I love this chapter, story all of it and I am really really hoping that you will update the next chapter soon lol by the way sry I didnt review sooner I just got back from South Carolina visiting family but its good to be back him in good old Cali lol well anyway gotta go see you at the next chapter bye bye GREAT JOB! _
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »