Reviews for Princess of Thieves
OceanBreeze42 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
noo! need more! this was such a builder up chappie...but its okay, u needed to do this...oh i can't wait to see how shes going to allude the thieves..and i wonder what the other three tasks are..oh and the details bout them being allowed to kill her and her ahving to complete it in four hours - GOOD! i'm really likin this story, ure such a good writer! so u rock! and please please update as soon as u can..thanks!
tffny012 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
wow! this is so good! i cant wait for the next chapter! this is one of my favorite stories now!
Maharanjoni chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
I hate it when teachers do that - think that since its the end of the year they can give as much homework as they damn well please.

NE-way I liked the chappie, Although how would a princess be able to best a mob of thieves in stealthyness? This i would like to see. Are you still suffering from writters block? I hope its better because I wanna hear more!

-Em
anya19 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
Nice so far :) But there's kind of, um, you know, a cliffhanger with no new chapter so...lets fix that!
piper5050 chapter 6 . 4/15/2003
great!
OceanBreeze42 chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
hey! ooh i love this story, i just found it and i really like the plot! and lia is just so cool, i like how she didn't let the guys get to her or let them see her as weak, cuz she so isnt! and i love nessa, i can tell they're gonna be really good friends, lia has a friend! yay! i'm glad she has a real home now, or will after she passes the tasks, i can't wait to see them, should be interestin! so please update soon! ure so talented, keep up the good work!
Utopian Paradox chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
Nessa sounds cool, and I kinda figured they were brother n sister but I wasn't sure. Keep up the great work and update soon! _
Utopian Paradox chapter 5 . 4/9/2003
. I wish I'd found this sooner! I love it! _
Utopian Paradox chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
Awesome! _ Yay! Lia should totally end up with Callen! _
Dark Puck chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
Beautiful! And I like Nessa; she seems to be the only other smart one around.
Songofthewind chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Nice story. I always did like this sort. please do go on, I thought it good enough to read it to my babysitees. We are all enjoying it.

~May the West wind guide your wings~
Bluebell chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
yay! I'm glad you finally updated. Actually, for a "filler" chapter, it wasn't too bad. I liked it! Well, keep it up for now. ;)

-Li'l Blue
TheForgottenArtz chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
good story..
BuffLie chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
Hey. I havent checked on stories in a while.. so I was happy to see you had 2 new ones for me to read :) There were a few typos here and there... but no major problems. And as far as plot goes... I want Lia and Callen together... like now. Could u arrange that for me? K, thanks. Update soon.
Angelgirlie805 chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
Hey I reviewed chapter 5 too you know lol anyway I cant believe that it took you so long to update it was funny everyday I wqould check this story and then I was with my friend today and saw that it was updated and screamed and my friend kinda looked at me funny lol it was great anyway I cant wait to find out what she has to do and I really hope that you have the next chapter out I am really excited just please dont take 2 weeks to update again lol well yeah as you know love this story and cant wait for the next chappie see you there great job bye bye _
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »