Reviews for Princess of Thieves
EndlessThyme chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
I like your story _ i was really exited when you put up a new chapter, by the way, you have probably alredy thought of what you want to have the tests be, but, please, make Lia hit the king of theives for me. Please? *looks up with puppy dog eyes*

he sound just like my crush

well, thanx

and Later Dayz
Rappleart chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
good story and plot, i like it, i cant wait to see what the tasks are
Miss Sybil Vane chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow! I love this story! It's very, very good. However, one thing confused me: you have Lia kicking and screaming when Callen is putting her on the horse, but how can she be kicking if she is still tied up? But again, very good!
Maharanjoni chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
well this chapter was a little short and uneventful but thats okay. I cant wait to see what happens! _

-Em
Alexandria chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
_ I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please update soon! _~
Lyd chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
Methinks ye might also be insane like me, s'ok, being sane's no fun anyhoo. Hmm. If ye be REALLY insane ye could check out the forum where tis'ok to be a little odd minded anyhoo. Tis' spiffyful. Come treat yer'self to a cup of pink milk therein. And you could meet Dash, with her slightly piratical accent that's far better than mine be.

*cough* Sorry, slipped into insanity threre. Keep up the writing!
Dark Puck chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Awesome so far. You know what'd be funny? If Callen turned out to be her *real* fiance! I would so crack up!

I can't find a lot to crtitcize, which is probably why I'm not a critic. _;;
Maharanjoni chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
YAY! You updated!

I like Callen he's cool and is quietly arrogant not like your usual thief/mercenary. I think it would be funny if she eventually robbed her future husband.*wink wink nudge nudge saynomore saynomore*

NE-way I wanna see another chapter on my desk tomorrow! jk o_0;

-Em
Angel Tears chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
AH! ive been waiting and its finally here! but can u updtae more sooner! keep going!
Angelgirlie805 chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
Hey yes I am very glad that you updated you should have seen me when I saw thjis story I almost started to jump up and down lol hehe and thank you for telling me the schedule for updating its good to know lol yeah when I used to write stories I would write them in class to so I want tell _ anyway I liked this chapter and I love it when Callen and Lia fight its so funny, I'm just curious to know what is going to happen next lol well Great chapter and I'm glad that it was long hehe well gotta go now cant wait for the next update try to find some time in class to write lol bye bye _

P.S. sry ahead of time if I ever have a review where I have a lot of typos I tend to have a lot in most reviews hehe just wanted to let you know bye bye again _
Angelgirlie805 chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
Hey I love this story so much I love the characters and there attitudes especially Callen lol. You had better update soon *sniff sniff* its taking you longer with the next chapter then the last few, hehe watch you were sick or something and then I'm going to feel bad for threatening lol anyway yeah I hope that you update this soon I am so into this story I even added it to my favs list so please please please update soon I check everyday for this story anyway love the story and your writing so update soon gotta go now but see you at the next chapter bye bye _
Lyd chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
Ack! Don't do this to me! Come on, you know you want to update! this going to be one of those standared but not standared stories? (Did that make any sense? I doubt it. I rarely make sense.) It's a spiffy story!
Angel Tears chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
THIS IS REALLY REALLY good! KEEP GOING PLKEASE PLEASE! CALLENS PRETTY DAMN HOT! I LOVE HIS ATTITUDE!
FireBringer chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
Hello! This is a really good story. I love it! Please hurry up and update soon!
Krytzie chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
Pickle today: smirk and smile

I girl is always smirking and the guy is always smiling.

Also, why did they kick her awake if they weren't doing anyhgin with her? Just to kick her?

BTW, before I continue, I am not proofreading my typos in this review :D Don't you love me?

""Well, princess looks like you won't be going to see your husband after all," he joked."

comma after princess, then "it" before "looks". Husband or fiancee? Make him sassy. Let's ! FWAHAHAH *hides*

She talks about how she has no worth, but she really does. Marriage was one key to alliances, and alliances were very valued.

Smile smile smile some abverbs in there! He smiled mischeviously, he smiled annoyingly, he smiled mockingly. See the change in them?

""How dare you! Put me down or I swear to God I'll-!" I shouted into his green shirt."

1) Is god the religion ruler in this story? If not, make no reference to it.

2) cut out "I shouted into his green shirt" and just have the quotation cut off abruptly, leading into his, "Or you'll what?" This makes more of a 'slicing action'.

*starts selling kids action figures* and check out this slicing action!

"He was in the front while I was in the back."

I would have had her ride in front, giving him more control over that's just , well, with her arms around him, she could slip the ropes binding her hands up to his neck, she could alsoshove him fair even off the horse.

"Thank God this time that stupid smile hadn't shown up."

God again.

Point: Horses get tired after galloping for a while, not to mention an hour. You have to pace them.

Wondering: Isn't she, ? She didn't get breakfast or anything.

*waits for more*

*waits longer*

*glances at watch.*

*sighs*

*waits a little longer*

damn.

If you want to chat more, sent me an e-mail again.

-Krytzie