Reviews for I See
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I have to say that I particularly like the style this was written in. you're really pushed forward to read each line.. another thing I noticed was as the poem progressed, the use of "I" increased, setting the reader up for the ending so that it struck a more powerful chord rather than just some skeletal persona.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
i dont really know much about anorexia so i cant relate to it as i relate to your other poems, but this really got the point across, yknow? it was good!
Incubabe chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This is absolutely amazing - you are an amazing writer.

There is such depth of feeling in your poetry. It's fantastic!

Diana x
Palla chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Wow. I have never suffered from anorexia myself and (I hope I didn't misread your profile) it seems you did. The way you've communicated through this poem was exceptional. I haven't seen this particular "style" before and enjoyed it greatly. Please, continue your writing.
Kayley chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wait... my poems got deleted? Well now I'm a little more than just slightly pissed also. I had no idea my poems weren't there, I'm sorry about that Tori! I'll try to get them re-uploaded as soon as I can. I just hope I still have them all saved on my computer. Again, sorry 'bout that!
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Lady Kayley;

Lovely poem- nice to see you have a new twist on things. talk to me when you reupload your poetry- it's gotten me slightly pissed. I would have printed them out had I known you were going to delete them.

The none to friendly;

Tori Amos II./
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
hey i like this alot its really good.
treehuggingpunk chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
this is very well written

you discribe it so well
Tristen chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Erm.. Wow? *blinks staring* Thats really.. I mean REALLY morbid. hehe..

Tristen