Reviews for Torture
byrdgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
This is a very good poem full of excellent imagery. I'm not the person who should be telling you this, but don't let someone else make your life miserable. There's always a way out. Find the way out and live a non-miersable type of life. I get the pain, and I get being stuck in a bad situation, but if you can find a way out, life is so very worth doing everything in your power to do it.

byrdgirl
Cactuskitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
What type of music gets louder? Sorry, not trying to diss your really good poem, just trying to lighten up your day.

Please don't cut your life short, think of all the great things you'd miss. The sun shine (maybe not that,) rain, kittens, art, warm summer nights, the wind, the ocean, fish, clouds, writing. Billions of things that all disappear once you die. Don't take that all away from yourself just because of some jack ass who is screwing with you. I know I'm not really one to talk, you'd know what I mean if you read some of my poems. But life 'can' be a great thing at times, don't forget that. It's all what you make of it.

L8r,