Reviews for Solid Rock
EriChanHime chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was a very entertaining mental state you painted, with a solid message at the end. I love your descriptive language, particularly the bit about the bugs. ;) I would certainly read more.
Sinner Heart chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
A dear friend of mine and one of yours to said that I should read this short sory of yours and I must say that it was very very good. I and why is it that something so good only has 3 reviews well now 4 because of mine but still that's just not right. So what I will do now is tell all my friends to go and read this. I want to read more from you.

~*~Raven~*~
creator-of-chaos chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
To say this is good would be an understatement. To say this is very good would be an understatement as well. This is a very well-written story, and one that I enjoyed reading. It confused me just a bit, but I liked that. I think I was supposed to be confused. I liked that the plot centered around a normal, every day college student with some involved. The plot was good, the writing was excellent and I would not hesitate to read a sequel. Keep up the good work!
Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Wow, this is really good! The details that you used were amazing. I could actually picture this going on in my head as I read the story. Nice work! You friend David reccommended this to me and I'm glad he did. I also like the scenes where the blue bottles kept popping up. That was a great metaphor. _ Anywho, please feel free to read and review any of my work! Once again, great job and I hope to see more of yur work here soon! _
Chris Lee Scott chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Very profound. YAY! You're official now. Thanks for the 'plug' in your I'm going to plug you. Anyhoo, can't wait to see you write more. Take care.

~CLS~