Reviews for Enough No, not that lame JLo movie
MoLay chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Gurl...that was off the hinges(if they use that term anymore)

that piece definitely flowed together well...it kinda reminds me of some of my work minus the foul language and all. You were right. This is a good one!

And yes you are on my favorite author list. Your comparisons was the best! I've never seen similes work so well. I really felt it-beyond the fact that I know you-it was really real like digging into the life of a stranger.

ps the JLO movie is lame
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
wow! I'm feelin' every word! Keep up the awesome work!
AcountKiller111111111 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I really like it. Society commands us to be this way or that. I get so frustrated sometimes because of the demands to be someone I'm not. Good poem.
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Another good one. You've got talent there, hon.
unexplainedmuse chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
this is awesome

i can take from this poem you feel pretty hopeless about your situation,

you feel like you cant fit in anywhere,

nothing you do is right.

'But I'm burning with determination

Determine not to be what he, she, or they want me to be'

this line is perfect,

thats the hope you need, its all you need.

its great to see that even with all of the things youre being forced through, you still have that piece of wisdom floating around in your head.

work on that, make it grow.

turn it into an ego...whatever.

all you gotta do is realize youre better than those people because you can accept yourself for who you are, therefore making yourself worlds more mature than those other people.

no doubt the things they say offend you and hurt you,

but if you plant that idea inside your head, sooner or later nothing will bother you.

all you really need in this life is your own acceptance of who you are, and every little flaw you feel you have.

once you love yourself, nobody elses opinions matter or can make you feel differently about it.
Frostee05 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I liked that poem. You keep it real. You remind me of 2 of my friends. One says what he wants to say. He's not being mean he is telling the truth. And my other friend is this girl with "The Fire Within" She keeps it real and if you deserved to get cussed out, she does it. Keep your same style Furious86. Maybe you can review some more of my poetry. Until later:

Love, Peace, Happiness. 1
I-Hope-U-R-Satisfied chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Wow I liked this. I see it as more of a rap type thing.. well I read it that way anyways. I relate to this in a big way. Keep writing )

HayHay
CoolGetsCold chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
.but of course a poem can rhyme and be good.

I've never really learned how to both rhyme my poems while not making them all cheesy. But obviously you have. another poem I liked. :)

I've never been told I'm not pretty enough (probably because people get scared of my big mouth), but I've felt like it 'bout a zillion times. I think I know how you feel. Everybody should be tall and skinny and have big boobs. :(

But, anyways, a good poem. Liked the ending. :)

Love,

Malaika
willetts chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
hey

thanks for ur review and request to review

this is very u really didnt give u a place on teh poetry team then they are stupid

screw em all

mwah ha ha ha

um yes

review me also please (i get o so bored and need praise)
Lise HEARTS Alan chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I really loved the poem. U really expressed how u feel and I think u should have made the poetry team with that. Keep writing gurl cuz u are good.
Advent Delirium chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Hey there, thanks for reviewing my work. This poem is very direct, very straight-to-the-point, it sums up everything we have to endure at school (i.e. hell). Keep up the angst!