Reviews for Writers
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
ugh, i hate not being able to write anything right, muchly nice
Sanction90 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That doesn't tend to happen to me, you rarely can see me throwing away a piece of paper. I'm in love with paper and can't stand it being blank so I write as much as I can on it, getting every little detail onto it as possible. This poem does describe a lot of writers though. I'll keep reading your work!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I liked this. How couldn't I? I've felt this way much too often...
Blue Cherry chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Sad but so true.

and it's well written.

Blue Cherry
Mageling chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
The story of my life. . . sigh. Stupid blank papers!

Watch out for your formatting. It's hard to read.
Kricket1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Intersting and pretty good though I would suggest reworking the ending. It just kind of drops off the mood and tone from a cliff and crashes. Perhaps refining your word choice in the last few lines. But I love it-great images.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
It would be better if you fixed the formatting, but other than that, this was a good poem. Very true, and I'm sure that anyone who's ever posted at this site would be able to relate to it if they read it.
StarQuality chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Good, I know how that feels, LOL, I have that alot. Although with me it's usually backspacing everything I've written of starting a fresh document. lol, Good :)) Keep writing!
Cailin-Rua chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Thats pretty good. Thats exactly what writing can be like!
gaggle133 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
lol I really like this one. I can relate to it immensly :D hehe
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hehehe

I like your poem. Great job!
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Oh, so many things about writers!

As a writer, I am a very sensitive person. Yet at the same time I am a man and real men do NOT give in to their sensitivities. Therefore I drink. How else am I supposed to deal with all the existential terror and still continue to work?

-The world famous Hemingway defense to creative alcoholism.

I don't drink, but I do write. So keep writing.