Reviews for Message
Falcon2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I really am sorry about what I said before. I shouldn't have said you were wrong. Sorry again!
Melilot Gamgee-Took of Bywater chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Morel and Admiral are exactly right. Bush hasn't killed peace. Freedom is not free, and, as Admiral said, "Freedom often requires the shedding of blood." Without those who have defended your country and defeated those who threaten peace, you wouldn't have the freedom you have, and you wouldn't be able to say this stuff. Two of my brothers are in the Army, and I am proud of them. One is in Afghanistan, happy that he's actually getting a combat medal instead of a peacekeeper's medal. Our Military is not supposed to be a group of peacekeepers. They're supposed to defend us and our country. Now, before I wear my keyboard out, I respect your views, even if they are wrong. God bless you anyways.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
wow. something new and original!

/sarcasm

I'm sick and tired of hearing about war. but I'm glad you felt the need to express your feelings to the president, because I'm sure he'll read this and feel bad.
darkee-angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
O.O I'm speechless
Jkofan chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Great imagry.

It's perfectly fine the way it is.

I've got to agree with you too.
Morel chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Killed peace? Those who have declared holy war on the US and its people have killed peace. The US is involved in a war - that is a fact. The enemies of the US - terrorist groups such as Al-Qaida, and terrorist-sponsoring nations such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, and, yes, Iraq are counting on American unwillingness to become involved in a war. War is indeed a last resort, but when your enemies demonstrate that they are willing to die to kill you, what else is there?

As a poem, this is not bad. As a political statement, it does not stand up.
PEACE chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This poem is so awesome! I totally agree with it! "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein
Admiral chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Peace comes at the end of conflict, when the righteous triumph. In this conflict, the righteous victors will be the American President and the American People. Then true peace will come, after we've reshaped the world in our image. The way to bring peace is to bring freedom. Freedom often requires the shedding of blood. Bush knows what he's doing. So do his advisors and commanders. You'll see this as events unfold.
BUSH BABY chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
in case you don't know it peace was killed by sadaam hussein already and the bloody bastard will die for it BUSH rocks and he will bring peace so that american's can feel safe once more. Maybe you oughta right a poem for osama, he's the one who killed those americans. I do like your poem, it really rocks, if i weren't such a bush supporter i'd probably be ranting about it, but it does kinda suck, I mean bush hasn't killed peace, put yourself in his shoes, but it so rocks i guess im saying your poem rucks or socks. hahhaha i crack myself up

BUSH FOR RE_ELECTION WHO
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This is really good. Short, sweet and to the point, always seems to work best. I guess you could say I'm a Bush supporter (why did the elections have to be between Gore and Bush -.-" I should have voted for Nadar) but this poem is really wonderful. Whether you are a suporter or non-supporter I think we can all agree that the outcome will be heart-wrenchingly tragic.

Really wonderful poem. Thumbs!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Anna Bolina chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I concur. Bush should cheiil. He needs to stop indulging in vengance and actually to his job-taking care of his country, not being an arrogant superpower.
Synthesis Landale chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Let's all work together to end this war. Good work, keep it up. Short, but that adds to it, gets the message across more clearly. You should write this out and send it to the White House. Serously. It may not do much, but if everyone were to send a poem, at least it would show that people have a voice and are willing to speak out against war.

I think it's time for me to pull out all my anti-war poetry, and to write some new. Now, more than ever, do we need to stand up and let the voice of the people be heard. No to war!

Keep it up.

~Synth
dragonfly17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Wow,I really like 's short and sweet,well not really sweet if you know what I mean.I agree I don't wish to go to says it will bring peace,a war?Bring peace?Please read my poem about the war, War Mad thank writing.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
oh i love this one!

short and sweet.

adios

~M.L.G.
The Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
You should read my poem Prospect, you might say we have the same views. Beautiful imagery by the way!