Reviews for I Quit
Animal Farm chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"I am no sheep, lamb, cow, or dog", I agree you're a self righteous pig.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
While I fully understand your premis, don't you find it funny you wrote about swearing off prejudice? Have you met everyone in the world? I love reading the work of hipocrites.
FalseExpectations chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Is that really how you see the human race? Wow, and people call me cynical...While I respect your personal opinion, have you ever actually seen all of the human race outside your home town? First off, those boy bands (Personally even I hate them) aren't the only type of music. Ever heard of classical? Or even classic rock like Queen or Meat Loaf?

Have you ever been to Paris and seen the Lourve? Been to Rome and seen the Colleseum? Eygpt to see the sphinx? You can't give up on humanity when all you've seen of it is whats on News or celeb rags. Go out and see the world, then come back and decide whether you still believe in this essay or not.

But then again, you probably didn't even mean any of this did you?
wikus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Sounds imature.
Squirrel Activist chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I think that in some parts of this you make sense.

Except for the whole "how many people someone is having sex with" thing.

Because that is more or less who they are, not something that society has taught us to believe is wrong.

It kind of IS wrong in some situations.

And it's not very respectful to yourself or to the one you're with.

Like you were talking about in the next paragraph.

Being respectful.

I think that someone who has sex without being completely committed is just dirty, and not very respectful.

Politics are also very important.

If we didn't have politics, we wouldn't have government.

And if we didn't have government, what would we be?

Humans would all be uncivilized.

There would be no laws.

People wouldn't know how to conduct themselves.

No matter how bad politics seems sometimes, it's pretty important.

And without it humans would not be able to survive in a civilized fashion.

Not all paths that you can follow are right.

However, I completely agree with you when it comes to the boy bands and half naked teen queens.

And I agree with you about the diets, vanity, and greed.

And I think that you are a very smart person.

In some parts I disagree.

But in others I do agree.

Sometimes in life, we need to forget about what everyone else says.

And think about what we want to say.

Anyways, I just felt like telling you what my views on this piece were.

Agree or disagree, it was very well written.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I made some pretty good points and I agree. I believe that the human race is on a downfall. I believe that people shouldn't have to do what society says, but instead be themselves.
nonimouse chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
*hearts you* Thank you for saying this!

And I realise this is a bit of a late reply, sorry. D:
Historical Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Pure gold. Pure literate gold. I even got my friend to read it and she thought it was brilliant too. (Which is saying something!.
Cssia chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
what to say?i quit to, my friend...great piece of work!
TheWolfEmperor chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Cool...if you go back in time to the 1960's you'll be original.
Toni Berthelette chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
wicked awesome essay, so true, too. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks like this.

~*Toni*~
Above Humanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I am proud to call you a non-human. It is very rare I meet someone such as myself who has cast off the cold broken shell of humanity. The question is, how much do you renounce your humanity? Are you Encassie worthy I wonder? Do you wish to teach this inferior race the error of their ways and maybe help them grow and understand the world that they may no longer endanger themselves or this planet? Think wisely, and always offer help.

Sincerely,

Encassie Master Mabus Priest
me chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
YEAH
NesteaKool chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow. o_o
infamously-anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
It's short, but it's something i agree with totally. I'm glad some people aren't like the rest, and I'm glad you are brave enough to write it out aloud.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »