Reviews for I know who God is
Stormer chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
That was amazing. Thank you for that! What a great poem!
B. Ramos chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hey... I loved your poem! Its very well writen, really! Congratulations! I'm sorry about what happened to you for you to feel like this. Just look around you and you'll see God's real. So.. I mean, you must feel to believe, not only hear about, you must see with your own eyes, and when you see - like I saw - maybe you change your mind .'.. However, your poem is really awesome!
gt4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
your wrong
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Yah! Good job! I love this poem. Wonderful piece. So damn true.

"God loves all" except the people it doesn't love! hehehehe
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I'm sorry you ran into somebody who made you feel this way. I've never done any verbal witnessing myself, mainly because I was afraid of just this sort of thing happening. The thing about Christianity, as with all religions, is that it's a choice you have to make yourself, an understanding of God, and people pushing fire-and-brimstone tracts in your face doesn't exactly help you understand God. I didn't agree with the last line about hypocrisy-we believers can't help being hypocritical, but God never is. I hope you don't judge the Christian faith by this experience.
romanticvomitx chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
you know...this poem is strange. i mean...how do u know that none belavers will burn in hell? you know..onley god can judge that. and i dont think ur god.
Ker Hazy chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
save the guttersnoinks!
NewbiaTheElf chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Very insightful,often thought of it that again,I am Jewish,so...eh.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
::applause:: Well done.

"Jesus is the savior.

Who needs saving?"

Precisely. This poem conveyed your point to perfection, and I really liked the style.
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
deep very deep. and nicely written. captivating and i agree with u. but i am pagan so i do believe in a God. goodjob though but i'd be preparing myself for flames if i was u because i dont think everyone will find uninsulting. keep writing and do u think u could r/r some of my poems? thanx
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Oh, yes. I've been there, and I couldn't agree more.

I've seen God too. Right now She's sitting on my PC, washing Her tail and staring at me through my cat's eyes.
A. J. L chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Amazing. truly amazing.
Loganberry chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Maybe a little harsh, but having been on the end of such lectures before I can sympathise! Look, folks, I don't believe in Hell in the first place. Therefore it's completely pointless using it as a threat! :)
TalieZ chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Holy shit! * bows down to you * That was amazing!
Shiari chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Please note that I *don't* expect people to be perfect.

It's just, why do so many people feel like thier religion is the "Only Way"?

Are there not many ways to get to a single destination?

I simply have never had a "comfortable" relationship with God. all he ever seemed like to me from childhood was a tyrant. Now, mind you, this is personal feeling, not an attack. There are millions of wonderful christians and equally millions that scare the living daylights out of me. I'm happy with shintoism. It lets me feel fullfilled and happy and I continue to help people as is the right thing to do.

And that's really all that should matter.