Reviews for True Love's Meant to Be
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
As much as I love guys... you're making me wish I was a lesbian. Which is weird. Amazing poem.
rene-houston chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Great poem, truely enjoyed. Thanks.
Edward Brokenpipe chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Another beautiful peice, I just love the poetry that lovers weave and this work is a fine example of that.
The flow is smooth, the content enjoyable in short it's excellent.
*gets that warm fuzzy feeling of giving off another positive review to a deserving writer*
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Yeah, I like this :) I admire how you can write this way, I am unable to write about pure love, whether it be related to any gender.. just the twisted stuff. XX If you want to check out my poems anyway, I would love that. As I was saying before... this is really sweet and I'm glad that its soft, unlike most poems of this kind that are hardcore...
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Now that is a piece of art. Perfect flow, perfect ryhme, and most of all *blushes* perfect content.
Gir Garcia chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Great powm. I like, I like. *puts her hand on her chin and thinks then smiles evily* well...great poem can't wait 2 read more.
Knight Wings chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Beautiful poem. I love a poem that shows the union between two lovers. You have a great talent, I love how you write. From poems that I have read, it seems the two women are more loving and sensual with each other then a man and woman. Or I could be wrong, I guess it's up the the reader...
Aranami chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
that was beautiful! i loved it.
tony aka animeman chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
is there something you wanna tell me? lol private email
Tony Martel chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
um.i can see why it's rated that
yurigirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Truly an excellent poem! Just the right mix of romance and eroticism. I have to say I completely enjoyed it.
Captain KJ chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Wow!

Touching, loving, caring, pure lesbianism.

Well, it touched, I loved, I care, want more, .

In short the best lesbian poem I've ever read.

You are talented and I really mean that.

The Captain sends her congratulations.
Static Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
cool, thats a really good poem

Tara
Jahnedias chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
awesome!
v33 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Very , i suck at reviews, but this poem was very good.