Reviews for Brown Eyes
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Yes make a sequel I really enjoyed reading this. An I. Just happened across it on accident but could sop reading it!
bubblybubblesgrenade023 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i only read the beginning but lol my parents are 6 yrs. apart!
leah chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
that was just AMAZING! i couldn't find something to read and i saw this and thought "why not, i'll give it a try," and guess what it paid off. this was absolutely amazing to the point where i read it not once or twice but three times. keep up the good work and produce more fantastics and lovely stories.

p.s you could be a real author one day if you went for it. i know i'll definitely read your books.
non.graceful chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
While looking for a different story by the same name as yours, I was sidetracked as I read you're blurb for you're story and thought, 'what the heck; let's waste some time'

But the thing is I didn't waste anytime.. this is one of the top 5 sweetest/saddest stories that I've read.

Thanks for being such a fantastic author
lovedthestory chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
i loved this story and your writing style is different in a way, i liked it alot, it was fast paced, but you could see the years for the characters pass by with vivid details. in a way i want this to be a movie, its so endearing. i loved every moment and it was so unexpected, had me on my toes and everything. thank you for you wonderful story.
AJS chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
Oh wow. This story is soo deep and so... wow. It was so hard to read this story, it hurt so much. Honestly, I love Lei, but I would have preferred that she ended up with HIM. It completely killed me inside to see her go through all that with him... I cried, and it was hard, and when I knew that she wouldn't end up with him, I honestly wanted to stop reading and find something else but for some reason this fic just had this pull and I couldn't bring myself to walk away. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn't stop myself from continuing to experience her pain.

I think the ending was perfect. Another generation. Another couple. Another chance. It's tearing me apart to see it begin already. This story is so amazing. It's so different in the sense that the story was told rather than shown, but at the same time, you managed to evoke possibly even more emotions from readers than many stories that "show" are able to evoke. I'm not sure how you did it. I usually am not even too fond of song lyrics in stories, but the way you split it up and really broke it all down was a nice effect. The only song I had previously heard before was Brown Eyes, in the very first chapter, and so actually that song just kind of set my mood for the entire story. For slow and kind of sad...

This is a great story. You're an amazing author. Really. Please continue writing.

- Alyssa
anitsirK chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
Beautiful. Simply and utterly beautiful. :) You made me cry so much(and use so much tissue), I'm sure I'm gonna have puffy red eyes now... :D Lol. But it's ayt, I LOVE this story and your style ! :)) The story may be a cliche but the way it's told is just plain genius! :)
TheTearCatcher chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
AW!

I LOVE YOU!

it was soo cute
TheTearCatcher chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
oh

:( your right i am gnna kill you D: haha jk but please oh no
TheTearCatcher chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
haha boyfriend :D that is so cute

just wonder what they would say
TheTearCatcher chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
Oh i started to cry again...

;_;

TheTearCatcher chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
:( how cute and sad
TheTearCatcher chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
aw lei!

i was torn between her getting with either of them so like i guess it has to be lei!

ugh that sucks

:( your story is so touching
TheTearCatcher chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
I CRIED! well my eyes teared up. i love your stories
297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »