Reviews for Cockroach
karboom chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Amazing piece! Please R&R my stories people!

. ?storyid1951816
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
I can see someone actually doing this.
Lainey chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Oh, that is so wonderful. Next time we talk, remind me to tell you my theory of Spider Karma.
kep chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
that's original. i really like it. it's funny and it keeps the reader interested, and it certainly is an unusual topic and title. well done.
Jenqo chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Ew! Reminds me of my first cockroach. That thing was vile and disgusting. Damn thing ran off and hid, forcing me to evacuate the premises. I couldn't sleep knowing the little bugger was in my apartment somewhere watching, waiting...

Anyway, perhaps you should bring the swatter to bed with you for next time.
Whisper to the Water chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Ok, I'm just going to be like every other person that has reviewed this:

"Haha that was reely funny i liked the part with the cockroach! u should defenetly write more stuff! well bye!"

Actually, I didn't really think this was all that funny. Not your best. I still like the insanity that is "Courtroom" better, but I think all of us do.
Merlind chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Oh my! All I can do is laugh! Haha! I'm especially humored by one chosen vocabulary word. It seems VERY .like it's happened before. ;-)
cardboard tom chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Oh god, the whole story was a crackup. Keep a brick outside your bathroom door.

"Aw damn, that bastard sentient cockroach is down there waiting for me!"

Also the story of my life, without that bastard roach, but in theory at least.
N. Fae chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
have was the first time i have laughed so hard in awhile. Just the way it was a monolauge was supurb.
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
YOU ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS! (And I know EXACTLY how you feel!) You should write more stories! They're really funny! Seriously, you made my day! And whatever you were smoking, GIVE ME SOME! LoL

*Wings*

P.S. I would REALLY appreciate it if you reviewed my story. It's called "The Door to the Eternal Sands". Look it up on the search, or you could just type in my penname (wings) and click on the story. Thanks a bunch! Love your story!
Anumati chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
This had me smiling the whole time. I LOVE your sense of wit. Something about calling a cockroach a "little bastard" I find absurdly funny for absolutely no reason. The personification of it was awesome. the smiling. great.

It also had me shivering from my own memories. Just camp out in the carribean and trying to go to the bathroom in one of THEIR bathrooms at night. I kid you not, there was something different there each and every night I was there, usually huge, occasionally poisonous, including and not limited to: giant land crabs, iguanas, six-inch moths, a black and yellow (venomous) spider, assorted millipedes that squirt a liquid causing blindness, and a few thousand thingies with wings (many of them with spines/stingers/unnecessary scary bits). Still gives me the chills. Ugh.

I have no pity for your roach problem. Can I bring it home and call it Bob? :)
KeetoVilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
*sound of someone chortling, then a chair cracking* *gasp* Okay, that's almost as hilarious gee, I can't remember. As for the roach part, it makes that time when the spider crawled under my pillow seem tame. I love monologues, especially funny ones_