Reviews for Misfortunes
KoriLee123 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
I wish you were still continuing this story. It's really great.
blythely chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Quinn/Minerva/Michael triangle. me likey. but for all that Minerva rants about how 'attracted' she is to Michael, I don't see it happening. Obviously she's still hung up over Quinn. Well hope you update.. though probably not..
Binkybaby chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
Loved it.
mesweetescape chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
SO. I love this story of yours.

The characters are real, they have flaws and they are well liked.

You have cliches in your story, which is ACTUALLY AWESOME. cause i love cliches, even if that sucks to some people, and damn do you have a sense of humour! haha.

Keep writing, UPDATE SOON!

You are an amazing writer, dont let anyone think otherwise. :)
Tk chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
Hey, I love the story so far, but why'd you stop! It's so good and you stopped! Ive been checking for updates everyday even though the last time you updated was in 2007. :(
Evie Siri chapter 21 . 9/23/2010
Great work!

Update soon..PLEASE!

~Madamme Y.Y XD
sdyedanney chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
hey there! just found ur fic! it's good however it isn't completed. sad. anyways, hope u find time to update it. im waiting for her moments with quin... can't wait!
ctolhouse chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I remember reading this story when I first joined fp way back when . . . I always thought it was one of the more interesting plot lines. And I really liked the characters and how they were evolving as the chapters went on.

I hope you finish this one day, if only so that we can see it reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Minerva and Yasmin are hilarious. Love their sibling relationship. And their dad's comment: "I like it when my girls are dressed." LOL (okay, not really, I'm exaggerating, but it was funny).
tru chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
y did u name her after a roman goddess
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 21 . 11/17/2008
Whoa.

This was a great story. I really enjoyed every bit of it.

To tell you the truth, I was totally 'fuck yeah' when I realized that there actually wouldn't be that 'why am I with his friend if I like HIM' scene, but seems that it was just postponed.

Though, I admit it that this time I actually do like Michael.

I just like Quinn better :)

Man, I'm a sucker for love/hate relationships. The chemistry literary explodes. No pun intended.

Well, apart from everything I've rambled on till now, I can't help but admire your writing. The style of your writing is quite entertaining and interesting at every moment. I even like all the characters. I usually hold a strong dislike for at least one character, if not for the main lead. :)

Well, I can't wait for more.

And I do hope she will end up with Quinn. Michael's uber cute, but yeah.. The explosive chemistry kinda overbalances it :)

Okay. Enough of my ramblings.

Hope you don't mind me hopping in for the ride.

Keep up the great work, I'm loving it :)
a beginner chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
tts really really amazing
glamoureste chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
AH... Goodness, woman! Update. I really really want to know what happens between Quinn and Michael and Minnie.
Lolcano chapter 21 . 5/26/2008
Great story. And, um, sorry, but Minnie ends up with Quinn, right?

Cuz, i really don't like michael. I feel like theres something wrong with him and that he should get with kelly.

Update soon!
PeterMoore chapter 21 . 12/23/2007
andy is weird. so did not see him dating physics teacher coming. o i do hope minnie ends up with quinn
572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »