Reviews for whats under his shower towel?
kitkat41 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
It's me again. Wow I really like the way you show their thoughts...I'll keep reading!
kitkat41 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow this is great so far. The last few lines made me laugh. Will read more!
Jinxie chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
Ha! Poor ! ha, ha, ha!
Nonki chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
This is really an interesting piece of work, i am going to read it...
sharl chapter 37 . 7/10/2003
good good jules it has finally ended ah well better things to come i hope :)
pneumothorax chapter 36 . 7/6/2003
this is like a bloody tennis match, so much so that it's starting to get unbelievable. the names were confusing at first and some things don't make sense - like the plot. i don't think it's good the way she keeps flicking between characters and saying 'i love you' which isn't something that you say three times a day to different people. it's remotely interesting though but i don't think you should drag it on so long. [sorry this came out as a flame. wasn't meant to!]

Cali.
BlEEdingrzrbLDz chapter 36 . 7/3/2003
woohoo! fun fun fun! update soon!
playdoh with me-o chapter 34 . 6/29/2003
jack.. jack... jack... jack...! anyways, i just like him better, but man it does seem hard to choose doesnt it!anyways, camt wait till ya update again!
TwilitePix chapter 27 . 6/26/2003
WTF? This story is fuckin...wild. Just sitting here and reading it and trying to figure out whats going on is making my head hurt. Of course I want to keep reading but not for tonight. It is really good. I'm beginning to enjoi it and getting a good laugh. You really should keep it going
the shezman chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
this is cool, i pulled my sack rite over my head
death child chapter 33 . 6/25/2003
hey this storys pretty sic. Is the Jason dude in story based on butch by ne chance ahahha cause it really sounds nuthin like him ... its cool story though
jason chapter 34 . 6/25/2003
hey jules ya story is goin mad, i never read a story with so many twists n weird things goin on at once - its sic keep it goin i cant stop reading ...
Tren chapter 34 . 6/24/2003
It's ok. You really are just draggin it on now. You show the talent to be a truly spectacular writer and you have definitely improved... but it's just so hard to get into. There are so many characters and Jules won't stop hopping from man to man, it's rather irritating. I can't wait to see who she choses in the end though. I don't mean for this to be a flame so please don't see it as one. _;;

-Tren-
nari chapter 32 . 6/15/2003
funny wait for more drama and funny up the good work.
badlywrittengirl chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
hey, lol, cute story.

thanks for reviewing and sorry i haven't updated.

i posted my other story, Dasani, which i have 17 chapters written already so i'll probably update alot more. Check it out if you have time

thanks