Reviews for The Halfling's Tale
scummyferret chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
I like this. You have good vocabulary and structure and you can paint a decent picture with your words
Sivart chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
This is a pretty good story. I like the characater names. Keep it up.
Sivart
PS. Check out my stories if you get a chance.
Tyler chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
They were really good! I have three title suggestins:
Story #1: A Father's Son
Story #2: The Treason of Audren
Story #3: Retribution
Celria too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Hmm, methinks you could have done a better ending. You write beautifully, but it's full of cliches
Celria too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
So far so good. Nice powerful writing, inrigiung introduction, however you seem to have rather short paragraphs and the "you know too much" thing was quite cliched. (will keep reading)
Hershey249 chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Whoa. O_O That was gory. I really should stop that nasty habit of grinning at the screen whenever I read something evil. Well-written, but a bit confusing. I'd like to see it in story form, but I kind of wish I didn't already know what happens. Maybe you can make something even more of this, something you haven't told everyone yet. You just might want to keep something to yourself. Who knows where things could go. ;)
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
charming...but then again, you warned me. Ah well. perhaps eliminate the capital letters on Man in the first two or three? I don't know. Anyway, they're good, but...disturbing. So cheerful. Think I'm babbling now, so I'll stop. Yeah,
starsprinkles9604 chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
I am really quite fond of this.I like the way Audren died, "bit eagerly at the wood with thousands of red-hot teeth".there goes that swell describing again! Good stuff. I'll most certainly be reading more of your work.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
was AWESOME! Now I don't want you thinking I'm this gore loving person, but that was a cool scene and you were just describing what was going 's absolutely nothing wrong with that so that was a cool sad that pops is dead only thing is that it seemed as though the dad jumped right into thinking that his son was under the Deathring, like there was nothing elese to make him insinuate it, but other than that, major kudos to you.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Ha! I'm sorry.I found the conversation kind of authority was as high as his height. That had me with a grin during the yeah! nice beginning and thanx for the email. but yeah, I like the descriptions and the names are quite inventive.
Weirdlet chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Wow . . . . . .

That was cool, I look forward to seeing the rest of the story filled in!