Reviews for What Money Buys
Luminous Blane chapter 24 . 11/22/2003
as always, VERY nice.
Woozle chapter 23 . 11/11/2003
I really love this story, and I really hope you continue it soon. I've been reading it since it started and I think the action is great. They way you have gone into A.C.'s background with flashbacks is really cool. Please update soon. I am a faithful reader.
alicia chapter 23 . 10/21/2003
Hey,this is really coming along. It sounds great and i cant wait to see what is going to come next. Keep up the good work.
Lightness chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
okayz. i like your little lesson schmeles. and things are a bit confuzzling rite now. soo.. im gonna read on. _.
questioning reader chapter 22 . 10/19/2003
What's happening to Talshea, Sarda,and Trep because you're not saying much about them. The last chapter was good to by the way. Very descriptive
questioning reader chapter 22 . 10/19/2003
Lady of romance world88 chapter 23 . 10/19/2003
Hey!Keep update soon. Cool about soldiers, insteresting. I hope you can read my story if you have time.
Lightness chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
heeya person,

this is a great story. its nicely done except for the changing of tenses. you keep going from present to past. but thats it. i like it so far and ill come back for more latter. by they by, stronginthearm was a funky little name. kay, have a nice day. _.
Jess chapter 21 . 10/18/2003
Lovin the story! Keep up the good shtuff! lol I start to read an end up not being able to do anything else but read lol! A lil gory but hey to each his own :) awesome stuff man!
Sarah chapter 21 . 10/18/2003
That was good. I like reading a bunch of new chapters together at the same time like that. You explained the meaning behind AC's dream well without comming out and saying it. I liked that.
Luminous Blane chapter 21 . 10/16/2003
MODEL? woah... does that mean they're robots?
Luminous Blane chapter 20 . 10/16/2003
SI! ah well. who can honestly say that none of there characters is a self insert? all characters someone creates, unless designed to be the exact opposite of the author, hold some parts of the author's personality. so what if you self insert? it's not like that's gonna make it any worse. as always, it's a great story and you need to write faster.
Luminous Blane chapter 19 . 10/12/2003
nice! more. more. more more more more more more more more!
Luminous Blane chapter 18 . 10/5/2003
...so... that was pretty cool... but It was to short. they're always to short. I can never have enough of your stories!
Luminous Blane chapter 17 . 10/4/2003
WO! I'm a leader of legions! KICK ASS! not as kick ass as your writing, however. Dear lord, the asses your stories must kick in having kicked so much ass!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »