Reviews for What Money Buys
Ekatay chapter 16 . 9/29/2003
A.C is such a cruddy little anti-hero, isn't he? Oh well. That's what makes the story interesting.

Update ASAP!
Ekatay chapter 13 . 9/29/2003
Wow. I leave for a week and when I get back you have loads of new chapters.

Coolnes! Heading for the Sanctuary. Can hardly wait to find out what happens next!
Luminous Blane chapter 16 . 9/27/2003
...that's blasphemy. that's the kind of thought that the devil had just before he was flung into hell to rule there. but still a great chapter. come to think of it,the devil is in hell, which is a place of fire and brimstone, therefore, he wouldn't exactly be cold... but hey, your story, your rules, as for me, a member of your legion of fans.
UlyessxPenelope chapter 15 . 9/23/2003
you forgot to add what antigone is thinking to AC otherwise looks very good
Ekatay chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
Whoa. A.C has cool eyes. Very interesting description.

Can hardly wait to see what happens next!
Luminous Blane chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
...he didn't shoot anybody... it's no fun if he doesn't shoot anybody... It's still got me on the edge of my seat, though.
Luminous Blane chapter 13 . 9/15/2003
woah... dude...this is awesome
Luminous Blane chapter 8 . 9/15/2003
COOL! now, give me the flying attack porcupines... What? this isn't the provider? oh... sorry about that...
Luminous Blane chapter 7 . 9/15/2003
this is great. it's the first story so far to really grab my attention. you need to write more. and when you're done writing more, write more.
Luminous Blane chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
I shall follow all lessons... except not, cuz I'm not a gun for hire. besides, I like swords better.
Luminous Blane chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
...A.C. is the coolest character EVER.
Luminous Blane chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
awesome... but... I don't quite get it... ah well, maybe stuff will become more clear when I read on.
Ekatay chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is rather awesomely good.

A.C has loads of character, plus he's cool without being hoakey.

I'm going to read more ASAP!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
redheadcutie007: y are they going to the sancuary?

AC SABER omega: to do a seance

redheadcutie007: y?

AC SABER omega: and make sure that dameon is dead

redheadcutie007: oh ok cause i didn't get the reason behindit all , i like the chapter though

AC SABER omega: did you read chapter nine cuz that's where I explain why they need to go to sanctuary

redheadcutie007: oh that's it i read the chapter so long ago

redheadcutie007: gotcha

AC SABER omega: ah

redheadcutie007: oic

AC SABER omega: said the blind man?

redheadcutie007: to the deaf wife

AC SABER omega: who said I hear ya

redheadcutie007: didn't we already have this conversation?

AC SABER omega: I think so
Sarah chapter 12 . 9/11/2003
that was good, i didn't realize you wrote another chapter. I duno about your block thing. What if you have them look for clues around the house and Sarda finds this really important clue. Sarda is the best character of them all, but i am a little bit biased there.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »