Reviews for stagehand
Honunjama chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I. Love. This. Could feeel the anticipation. Perfect.

Suki
just baja chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
wow that was really good i loved it

A.R.-MistressELEMENT
failte200 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
THAT'S more like it! :)

What is it with you and "second person"...

Damn. I want a boyfriend now. I imagine my wife would object, though.
neurotic ca chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I really like the structure of this and minimalist style to this. Your word choices are beautiful and the ending is very satisfying. Great job. :)
Modern Actide chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
N-aw.

That was cute.
Wings of Fenrir chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
awz and you have a differnt writing stlye than most
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Beautiful and intense. You do a really good job of getting across Jaisyn's feelings of nervousness and anticipation. This story seemed very real to me.
Sabe chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
M... Very nice. ;
LadyLynx chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I love stories written like this. In that point of view, they're awesome, as is this.
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
sweet, completely sweet

and hopeless
Anoyo chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
The second person has a nice sort of melodrama to it. The characters are specified, but, once again, you can really associate it with anyone. The names felt like a sort of add-in. That had a nice vibe to it. The personification of sex was a little new, too. Keep up the great work.

Ann

(And I do that too; using the same character names more than once. . .my friends get a bit annoyed w/ that. . .)
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I'm automatically in love with this. You're going on my faves.
LoveSasa chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Really, really good. I read this where you posted it in a community on livejournal, but the silly thing wouldn't allow me to comment. Anyways, I most certainly enjoyed it.

~Mizery Rose~
Jennifer L. Rawles chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
awsome and is underground part 2 of this?
Morcalivan chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
*purrs*

OMG, I loved this! It's so sweet and unassuming. You have great writing style. Truly beautiful.