Reviews for Immortal Soul
ashpea chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
OOh funky! I really like this.
disheartenedwolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
o..chilled to the bone. I loved the descriptions. D Thankyou for your nice review and nice advice. I took your advice with great care and edited my story. heh, it was my first serious, original story..so I understand it wasn't my best. I will try my best on it though. And I will try to edit my stories more often, rather then just sending them out to right after I'm done. I really enjoyed your story and I hope you will write more in the futre. Good Luck.
Jr.Jizz chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Geez that was one evil ghost. Haha. Good job! I liked it. It's always good too like something. Yay!
watergoddess1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
wow. that was good. if not disturbing. hee hee. i hope i never become a vengeful ghost. i think i would regret it later. but whatever happened to her brother? i liked it though! great story!
Janey chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Wow Liz... creep me out much?... Do you have some repressed desires to push someone off a cliff or something?... Creepier than hell Liz... I never knew you were so fucked up...
K. C. Hunter chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Nice. Very nice. As usual. :)

Loved it, Liz. It seems a bit more even than your other writings. God, growing as a writer is wonderful, ain't it?
MionePotter14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
*mouth drops open* .that was AWESOME i REALLY liked it! Keep it UP chicka! AND FINSIHT EH GOING TO HOGWARTS FICCY DAMNIT!