Reviews for The Queen's Story
August Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Holy CRAP that is incredible. My freaking lord, you can write. So descriptive, so natural. Damnit, I want your gift!

Is this a one-shot fic? Like, one chapter? If not, that would be cool. Sure as hell you're going on my favorite stories list.

Wow. well, I'm going to check out your other stories. *basks in Mawgrim's glory* HAPPY WRITING, if you're writing any more.

~BlondieChild
royalberry chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
WOW! That was so good. I loved the details that you gave. I also loved how it wasn't in the pint of view of snow white really. You should do more fairytales like, with like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and so on.
shredmyties chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
definitely have the fairy tale essence down in this masterpiece.

it is interesting how evil still remains in the end and isnt completely destroyed after all.

as long as there's 's always something willing to end it

loved this story, and could find no errors in it at are an amazing storyteller.
red-kupu-kupu chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Wow! Wow, have I said is art! Never knew someone could be this want to write a book?
Bitter Thursday chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I agree with Kayochen, your story is amazing. It flows very well and the amazing descriptions greatly enhanced your work. I can't wait to read more of your writing. By the way, thanks for reviewing my story (Goldilocks).

Alicia )
Kayochen chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow, I'm impressed. This is brilliant, it sounds like the work of a proffesional! Honestly, this is possibly the best story I've read on the site. I loved the way it flowed from the castle into the pastures, through the house and then to the finish, it was all connected wonderfully. And you're descriptions were dead-on. Keep writing, you have amazing talent.