Reviews for Windtalker
Night Walker chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I Can do anything you can do better!I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU..
dont you ever forget that :)
PiNk DUck FrauD chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
I love the few lines at the top of each chapter. Are they from your mind or a song/poem? I'd like to know cause this is awesome. So what, did Ash kill Becca? This is a complicated read but a good one...This is confusing but I like it. Here's hoping for an update soon. Nice idea and update soon.
Radioactive
PiNk DUck FrauD chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I like the beginning to chapter 1. The little 'poem' things fits well with the title and also sets a mood. who's always watching ash? This makes me curious and i'll be interested to see this develop...expect another review after i finish chapter 8. Nice job.
Radioactive
kydust chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
You lustus have the heart of a poet.
It takes more than pen and paper to write what you wrote. Very awesome, made me question myself some...
Keep the pages comin!
Sylver-Ajah chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
I like it! I have to confess that the little rhymes at the beginning of each chapter really do a number on me...as well as the last line of this chapter. I am now hooked. I don't have much time to read now, but be sure that I'll come back later to continue.

By the way, (I have this slight tendency to nitpick, so dont take offence) you may want to read over your chapters a bit more carefully - there are some minor mistakes here and there that I'm surprised your word processor didn't catch. Nothing big, just a few grammar slip-ups.

Anyways, great story and awesome idea! I'll be reading on soon...
I am Gone chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
This was very intense and the charterization is good.I would really like to know where this one is going.
NeoFight chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
*blink* Wow. I just finished reading chapters 1-7, and I have to say that I'm very interested. Despite a few typos, the story is well-written; and, gratefully, the plot isn't entirely predictable. The characters are believeable, too. But you knew all of that already...

Good job on this- I'll be looking for chapter eight.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
Whoa, your descriptions on ash's dreams/hopes are very good. I love the last line "Alexia and Becca" it so...I don't even know the word for it...so compelling, no - captivating. There you go, it's very captivating because it pulls me in to wanting to read the next chapter! 'Windtalker' chapter 7 is, indeed, far better then the others. And you can only get better in time! Keep at it, and I'll be awaiting your next chapter!

~*~The Goddess of Night~*~
CollyBoo chapter 7 . 7/30/2003
Ash's acceptance of what he must do... *grins*.

Your descriptions excel once again as you portray the visions/dreams of Ash.

Ash's role starts to unfold and as a read, I become more and more captured in the moment of each realisation he has because of the way you descibe the surrounding and his feelings.

An intense and fasinating story for anyone to get hooked on.

I see he now has a last name, "Jessup".

Colin x.
The baava Project chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
_ Interesting beginning, this. I don't have time to read more right now, but I wanted you to know that what you have for this first part is good, and that I enjoyed it. It's a little confusing, but I have the feeling that it's supposed to be for now, and I like the . . . almost tribal feeling you give this modern setting with the phrase "silence the listening" and the name "Windtalker". (I hope you know what I mean . . .)

The only thing I might comment on, and don't be afraid to ignore it _~, is that this could use a little proof-reading. There are quite a few tiny typos . . . and there I go, being picky again. lol

ja ne,

LoK
Michael D chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
Wow! This chapter contains ideas that I think about in my everyday life. What is the point? To me, Ash represents the point of view that believes the world is going to be fine the way it is. Or at least he thinks so, but I can see his doubt between the lines. Alexia, to me, represents the point of view that believes the world can and needs to be saved, changed. I don't know if I agree with her though because she seems a little on the zealous side to me. That zealotry might just be her demon talking since zealotry often leads to violence.
breaker-one chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Cool opening chapter

I'll have to read the rest of what you have posted to find out more...good job :)
Twilight Moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I like this a lot, though I can't explain why. There's something about the style that's beautifully done, and it just makes you want to read more. I haven't had a chance to finish it, but I hope to soon. Great job!
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
whoa, nice chappy. True it was short...but an exciting short! _ Struggle..i like that a whole lot! Awesome descriptions,keep it up! YOur doing an awesome job!

~*~The Goddess of Night~*~
Souzou-chan chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
Crazy chapter! But I like it! I like it alot! Some struggle. I like how you portrayed Ash's opinions toward this save the world business, it seems more realistic then the usual eagerness to go out and make a difference. Tres cool!