Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
Sonnie Luise chapter 12 . 1/25
I Love This Story! It's so funny! I cant't help laughing when it read it! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a wonderful story! I love the characters you shape, Especially C & C! It's such a great fun in reading the little word-fights between Clark and Carly!
xdxp chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
This was an experience. I am actually speechless.
Grespitchied chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
Wow I was really confused I was like who the hell are Liv and Parker! Hahahahaha
Grespitchied chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Nyahahahahahah she got him there :))
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Why do they rasp when angry, that's ... Scary?
Nandy chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I really like the way you have written the story in first person. Hoping for more such stories
William Kayspear chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Pi- Penis?
William Kayspear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this chick
Guest chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Not "defiantly", "definitely".
leavesfallingup chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
A truly beautifully written story. It would actually make an excellent movie, though it would be difficult to contain this story in two hours and too much would probably be lost.

Congratulations on pushing through this four year project and still carrying it off so well.
Daily Beauty chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
an open ending.. yes? you write beautifully. i mean, it reflected real life shit. i have learned how to appreciate these kinds of stories and that is why i want to tell you that you did a great job with the ending. thank you so much.
Paradigm08 chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
Six years late on this one and I'm sad to say that. I wish I read this a long time ago, but I'm also glad that I finally received a chance to find and read this. I personally enjoyed the way you finished the story. It was creative in the "book" sense, but also tied up nicely. The characters were real and that is always something I look for when I start a book or story. I really enjoyed Carly/Liv - her character was true and mostly hilarious to me. I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but well done on a great story. Read this in one day - not a minute wasted. Favorited for sure.
Epic Asian chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
very intresting and original intro paragraph
ForgottenHope chapter 38 . 7/7/2012
Oh man... You don't know how frustrated I was at reading the last chapter before the epilogue. I was yelling at the screen. However, I love what you did with this story. I find it so creative and I really enjoyed the epilogue. And now I will check out your other stories because I happen to really enjoy your creativity.
swanneckforceps chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
I almost did not read the epilogue, but I am soooo glad I did! Wahey! Happy ending! Good read - but seriously, it's "definitely" not "defiantly".
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »