Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
Nandy chapter 2 . 2/16
I really like the way you have written the story in first person. Hoping for more such stories
Kay Avanti chapter 3 . 2/15
Pi- Penis?
Kay Avanti chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this chick
Guest chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Not "defiantly", "definitely".
leavesfallingup chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
A truly beautifully written story. It would actually make an excellent movie, though it would be difficult to contain this story in two hours and too much would probably be lost.

Congratulations on pushing through this four year project and still carrying it off so well.
Daily Beauty chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
an open ending.. yes? you write beautifully. i mean, it reflected real life shit. i have learned how to appreciate these kinds of stories and that is why i want to tell you that you did a great job with the ending. thank you so much.
Paradigm08 chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
Six years late on this one and I'm sad to say that. I wish I read this a long time ago, but I'm also glad that I finally received a chance to find and read this. I personally enjoyed the way you finished the story. It was creative in the "book" sense, but also tied up nicely. The characters were real and that is always something I look for when I start a book or story. I really enjoyed Carly/Liv - her character was true and mostly hilarious to me. I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but well done on a great story. Read this in one day - not a minute wasted. Favorited for sure.
Epic Asian chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
very intresting and original intro paragraph
ForgottenHope chapter 38 . 7/7/2012
Oh man... You don't know how frustrated I was at reading the last chapter before the epilogue. I was yelling at the screen. However, I love what you did with this story. I find it so creative and I really enjoyed the epilogue. And now I will check out your other stories because I happen to really enjoy your creativity.
swanneckforceps chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
I almost did not read the epilogue, but I am soooo glad I did! Wahey! Happy ending! Good read - but seriously, it's "definitely" not "defiantly".
sneaky-fox chapter 38 . 7/3/2012
I had completely forgotten how much I loved and still love this story! I couldn't remember the ending so chapter 37 had me crying like a baby while the epilogue had me smilling like an idiot :)
Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story and I will forever be greatful that it had a happy ending.
Candescence chapter 38 . 6/4/2012
I like this last chapter. I was a bit confused for the first half. I was like who the hell is Parker and Livvie? But, then my slow brain finally caught up. This story is really cute. good job
Candescence chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
"In the end, the hero didn't get the girl (or boy, depending on how you read it), the monster was victorious, and there was no happily ever after. Well, actually…I take that back. I do plan on living happily, for forever, and after. And I will. I have to.

I owe it to someone."

I love this quote. great story
Candescence chapter 16 . 6/2/2012