Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
sunshine chapter 1 . 7/9
Pleeeeease, post the sequel!:)
Atiama Amisl chapter 20 . 1/21
"Social Wars!" I'm dying of laughing!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/17
Whoa I thought "Carly" changed her name after moving away haha but nice twist! Ngl I was really upset when it seemed like Clark actually got with Sharon bc that didn't seem in character for him at all, esp not after he and Carly clearly had major relationship development so I'm super happy with the epilogue!

Great story- there were a few convention issues but overall I thought the characters were really interesting and amusing. Carly's a great heroine and I loved her character development in particular. I guess I should throw in a kudos to her brother since he's the one who basically turned the tide haha.
ThePirateOfTheSeaOfMonsters chapter 39 . 8/19/2015
Oh my god
Wow...I read your whole story in one day and I think I am going to cry (not literately, I am just venting out my after-read-shock). This was a roller coaster and I absolutely despised the last chapter down. I really admired your courage as a writer to write a not-so-happy end to such a popular story, but as it turned out, Clark and Carly/ Parker and Lizzie, do get together and unicorns are flying around with rainbows and sunshine in the background with pink hearts and glitter falling from the sky. And, I think that is beautiful. After the shocking and stunning end of the last chapter, the epilogue proved to be a warm blanket for the readers. And, I adored it. I really love the fact that couple gets together and is really happy. Although your grammar was a little tipsy sometimes along with some typos. I liked it, very, very much. Although, I need to point out a major mistake in the epilogue: THE TENSE. You have used present tense, to I assume, give a feel of things happening in the now. But, whenever one story writes, one is telling about the things that have already occurred in the past, however recent that might. So, you need to change the tense to past tense.
And, I absolutely LOVE your story. Thank you for writing it.
*gives you a hug*
Diving in chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
No offense or anything, but I'm french and I didn't understood that sentence in french. What did you mean to say?
Nevertheless I like your story.
Sonnie Luise chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I Love This Story! It's so funny! I cant't help laughing when it read it! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a wonderful story! I love the characters you shape, Especially C & C! It's such a great fun in reading the little word-fights between Clark and Carly!
xdxp chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
This was an experience. I am actually speechless.
Grespitchied chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
Wow I was really confused I was like who the hell are Liv and Parker! Hahahahaha
Grespitchied chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Nyahahahahahah she got him there :))
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Why do they rasp when angry, that's ... Scary?
Nandy chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I really like the way you have written the story in first person. Hoping for more such stories
William Kayspear chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Pi- Penis?
William Kayspear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this chick
Guest chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Not "defiantly", "definitely".
leavesfallingup chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
A truly beautifully written story. It would actually make an excellent movie, though it would be difficult to contain this story in two hours and too much would probably be lost.

Congratulations on pushing through this four year project and still carrying it off so well.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »