Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
sammygurl262316 chapter 38 . 4/27/2008
I love it! I actually thought that Carly would actually end up alone without Clark... Thank goodness for Parker showing up in the end! Love love love it!
Pathons chapter 38 . 4/3/2008
This book is highly well written. I say this as a reader who hasprobably read one to many arranged mariage stories that this one is actually worth reading. I can control your emotions and you never stop flipping through the chapters. For anyone looking for a well written story to pass the time away this would be one to read!
Faithfully Yours chapter 38 . 3/31/2008
Oh thank heavens! I thought they weren't going to get together at all and that just would've completely ruined it for me. I was kind of like, I DID NOT READ THIS WHOLE THING ONLY FOR THEM TO NOT BE HAPPY. Er... Happy together? I don't like bittersweet endings, I go for straight up happy. ) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and since I hated Carly for the first 20 something chapters that says something about your writing. So, job well done!
bridgette261 chapter 38 . 3/30/2008
This story was very nicely done. Once again, the rich girl succeeds. But this time, it's in style. Very nice. Congrats on a job well done...nearly a year ago. Haha. It was great!

-Katherine
insanity-ward chapter 36 . 3/28/2008
and i just wanted to review again just to give you the big 10! wicked awesome story!... again!... ]
insanity-ward chapter 37 . 3/28/2008
i forgot to mention this... i absolutely luved how you made the reference to Harry Potter in the epilogue, totally true as it is for evey piece of writing... and that two days after you updated the epilogue, i started reading one of the best books ever in the history of the planet... Deathly Hallows... oh and love you summary btw, hilarious... ]
insanity-ward chapter 38 . 3/28/2008
omg! wow... what an amazing story... i was so way scared at teh end of chapter 37 and so way confused in the beginning of this chapter, and i just want you to know that i would have never ever predicted this ending... just wow... and extremely hilarious! especially the beginning of the story, Carly and Clark were way cool! and i think it was so stupid for Carly's family to do that, it's so stupid when people put money and power first. anywayz, totally wicked awesome fic! luved it to death... ]
ladydragon93 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Great story so far.
wanara chapter 38 . 3/20/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! I was sad that Carly and Clark were supposed to break up forever. But in a way, it was right for both of them. BUT I was so happy to find that Parker goes back after Olivia and they start over.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
WhiteChristmas chapter 38 . 3/13/2008
Wow, beautiful story.

Thanks so much for this.
Alkali.Alias chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
One simple thing I'd like to point out.

I know I'm not nearly done reading this thing, and I am really enjoying it so far, but I just wanted to say that the mother's character seems a tad inconsistent, because if she is constantly getting drunk, then she wouldn't really care so much about her daughter's vocabulary choice. Also, if she cares so much about appearances and the country club, etc, then she wouldn't get so drunk all the time, you know. Just saying. But I still like the story!
WhiteChristmas chapter 37 . 3/12/2008
I cried. I seriously did.
WhiteChristmas chapter 32 . 3/12/2008
I'm so happy for them. Really, I am.

I knew they'd make the perfect couple if they would just stop to think about it. Thank god they've finally gained some common sense (which I've always wanted to slap into Carly). Haha.

So excited for them...
Fate Believer chapter 38 . 3/4/2008
I found this story today and I read it from start to finish. I love it. Your characters have more depth in them than anyone I could hope to create. I really didn't see the twist with Marcus coming until I found out that Sharon had been raped. I could go on and on about this story, but I'll keep it short. I absolutely loved it.
foxycometwong chapter 38 . 2/29/2008
I love this fic..I would gush about it endlessly, but I cannot since I have not a wink of sleep since I started reading this..I applaud you for your work, I love that Carly or Liv realize the true meaningness of happiness and the fact that she stood by her choice..It's a good thing she has someone like Parker or Clark to stand by her...
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »