Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
Rumsha chapter 38 . 6/23/2008
midnitefaeri chapter 38 . 6/17/2008
That was AMAZING!

I was so sad when i finished the last chapter. Clark and Carly belong together. Or should I say Liv and Parker. So i have to say that I LOVED the Epilogue.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 38 . 6/13/2008

great story, so intense, and mind blowing. I loved every minute of the story. I hope you are still writing. I would suggest you get this published, its very very good.

storys chapter 38 . 6/11/2008
Firstly, I would just want to say sorry for being such a crap reader. So ages ago, I found this story and read it and loved it deeply and reviewed once on chaper 31. And then something happened, lost my account, lost the sory. Then earlier, I found it and started reading it again. Even though I haven't read it in like, a year or so I still remember it SO clearly! This story really made me remember it and I think you're an awesome writer. I love the ending because I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thank you so much for this and I think you should publish it so I can read it all the time, over and over again wherever I want, instead of only having it when there's internet and a laptop. This was a great story as the characters were realistic, the plot well though out, although honestly the whole rich thing went a little over the top but I don't know because I'm not like them. And I was always raised to believe no matter what your parents would love you, as long as your siblings (I'm an only child, have got no clue bout siblings) so I found it harsh how horrible their parents were. BUT OVERALL, I LOVED THIS STORY AND IT'S ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ!
Giggles4evr chapter 38 . 6/10/2008
This story is amazing! It felt rushed a bit at times and sometimes it was hard to follow the time line, but other than that I absolutely adore this story. Thanks for writing it.
rainbabie chapter 38 . 5/27/2008
This was a very entertaining story! Thanks for a great read :)
musha chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Good grief this chapter had me laughing so hard I felt I would burst at the seams...excellent excellent. I can't wait to finish reading it.

I just love your voice in your writing and the flow of the sentences. Fantastic job as far as I have read. :)
Inkhearts and Inkstains chapter 38 . 5/13/2008
Wow, even though you finished this sometime ago, this is the first time I have come across it and I am in awe...I love the dual ending, it is properly finished. You have an incredible insight to human nature and clever character manipulation. I would love to say humans aren't like, but sadly I know only to well but I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear angsty rich girl whine. Anyway I love your story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
lovingstar chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I have to say that your story is just absolutely amazing! It really teaches you that money is not important at all!
E.M Costello chapter 38 . 4/30/2008
I loved how you made it as a book inside of a book. It was an excelent read. I would type more but it's midnight on a school night. So just keep writing and i hope to read more.
sammygurl262316 chapter 38 . 4/27/2008
I love it! I actually thought that Carly would actually end up alone without Clark... Thank goodness for Parker showing up in the end! Love love love it!
Pathons chapter 38 . 4/3/2008
This book is highly well written. I say this as a reader who hasprobably read one to many arranged mariage stories that this one is actually worth reading. I can control your emotions and you never stop flipping through the chapters. For anyone looking for a well written story to pass the time away this would be one to read!
Faithfully Yours chapter 38 . 3/31/2008
Oh thank heavens! I thought they weren't going to get together at all and that just would've completely ruined it for me. I was kind of like, I DID NOT READ THIS WHOLE THING ONLY FOR THEM TO NOT BE HAPPY. Er... Happy together? I don't like bittersweet endings, I go for straight up happy. ) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and since I hated Carly for the first 20 something chapters that says something about your writing. So, job well done!
bridgette261 chapter 38 . 3/30/2008
This story was very nicely done. Once again, the rich girl succeeds. But this time, it's in style. Very nice. Congrats on a job well done...nearly a year ago. Haha. It was great!

insanity-ward chapter 36 . 3/28/2008
and i just wanted to review again just to give you the big 10! wicked awesome story!... again!... ]
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »