Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
rainbabie chapter 38 . 5/27/2008
This was a very entertaining story! Thanks for a great read :)
musha chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Good grief this chapter had me laughing so hard I felt I would burst at the seams...excellent excellent. I can't wait to finish reading it.

I just love your voice in your writing and the flow of the sentences. Fantastic job as far as I have read. :)
Inkhearts and Inkstains chapter 38 . 5/13/2008
Wow, even though you finished this sometime ago, this is the first time I have come across it and I am in awe...I love the dual ending, it is properly finished. You have an incredible insight to human nature and clever character manipulation. I would love to say humans aren't like, but sadly I know only to well but I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear angsty rich girl whine. Anyway I love your story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
lovingstar chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I have to say that your story is just absolutely amazing! It really teaches you that money is not important at all!
E.M Costello chapter 38 . 4/30/2008
I loved how you made it as a book inside of a book. It was an excelent read. I would type more but it's midnight on a school night. So just keep writing and i hope to read more.
sammygurl262316 chapter 38 . 4/27/2008
I love it! I actually thought that Carly would actually end up alone without Clark... Thank goodness for Parker showing up in the end! Love love love it!
Pathons chapter 38 . 4/3/2008
This book is highly well written. I say this as a reader who hasprobably read one to many arranged mariage stories that this one is actually worth reading. I can control your emotions and you never stop flipping through the chapters. For anyone looking for a well written story to pass the time away this would be one to read!
Faithfully Yours chapter 38 . 3/31/2008
Oh thank heavens! I thought they weren't going to get together at all and that just would've completely ruined it for me. I was kind of like, I DID NOT READ THIS WHOLE THING ONLY FOR THEM TO NOT BE HAPPY. Er... Happy together? I don't like bittersweet endings, I go for straight up happy. ) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and since I hated Carly for the first 20 something chapters that says something about your writing. So, job well done!
bridgette261 chapter 38 . 3/30/2008
This story was very nicely done. Once again, the rich girl succeeds. But this time, it's in style. Very nice. Congrats on a job well done...nearly a year ago. Haha. It was great!

-Katherine
insanity-ward chapter 36 . 3/28/2008
and i just wanted to review again just to give you the big 10! wicked awesome story!... again!... ]
insanity-ward chapter 37 . 3/28/2008
i forgot to mention this... i absolutely luved how you made the reference to Harry Potter in the epilogue, totally true as it is for evey piece of writing... and that two days after you updated the epilogue, i started reading one of the best books ever in the history of the planet... Deathly Hallows... oh and love you summary btw, hilarious... ]
insanity-ward chapter 38 . 3/28/2008
omg! wow... what an amazing story... i was so way scared at teh end of chapter 37 and so way confused in the beginning of this chapter, and i just want you to know that i would have never ever predicted this ending... just wow... and extremely hilarious! especially the beginning of the story, Carly and Clark were way cool! and i think it was so stupid for Carly's family to do that, it's so stupid when people put money and power first. anywayz, totally wicked awesome fic! luved it to death... ]
ladydragon93 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Great story so far.
wanara chapter 38 . 3/20/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! I was sad that Carly and Clark were supposed to break up forever. But in a way, it was right for both of them. BUT I was so happy to find that Parker goes back after Olivia and they start over.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
WhiteChristmas chapter 38 . 3/13/2008
Wow, beautiful story.

Thanks so much for this.
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »