Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
storys chapter 38 . 6/11/2008
Firstly, I would just want to say sorry for being such a crap reader. So ages ago, I found this story and read it and loved it deeply and reviewed once on chaper 31. And then something happened, lost my account, lost the sory. Then earlier, I found it and started reading it again. Even though I haven't read it in like, a year or so I still remember it SO clearly! This story really made me remember it and I think you're an awesome writer. I love the ending because I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thank you so much for this and I think you should publish it so I can read it all the time, over and over again wherever I want, instead of only having it when there's internet and a laptop. This was a great story as the characters were realistic, the plot well though out, although honestly the whole rich thing went a little over the top but I don't know because I'm not like them. And I was always raised to believe no matter what your parents would love you, as long as your siblings (I'm an only child, have got no clue bout siblings) so I found it harsh how horrible their parents were. BUT OVERALL, I LOVED THIS STORY AND IT'S ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ!
Giggles4evr chapter 38 . 6/10/2008
This story is amazing! It felt rushed a bit at times and sometimes it was hard to follow the time line, but other than that I absolutely adore this story. Thanks for writing it.
rainbabie chapter 38 . 5/27/2008
This was a very entertaining story! Thanks for a great read :)
musha chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Good grief this chapter had me laughing so hard I felt I would burst at the seams...excellent excellent. I can't wait to finish reading it.

I just love your voice in your writing and the flow of the sentences. Fantastic job as far as I have read. :)
Inkhearts and Inkstains chapter 38 . 5/13/2008
Wow, even though you finished this sometime ago, this is the first time I have come across it and I am in awe...I love the dual ending, it is properly finished. You have an incredible insight to human nature and clever character manipulation. I would love to say humans aren't like, but sadly I know only to well but I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear angsty rich girl whine. Anyway I love your story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
lovingstar chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I have to say that your story is just absolutely amazing! It really teaches you that money is not important at all!
E.M Costello chapter 38 . 4/30/2008
I loved how you made it as a book inside of a book. It was an excelent read. I would type more but it's midnight on a school night. So just keep writing and i hope to read more.
sammygurl262316 chapter 38 . 4/27/2008
I love it! I actually thought that Carly would actually end up alone without Clark... Thank goodness for Parker showing up in the end! Love love love it!
Pathons chapter 38 . 4/3/2008
This book is highly well written. I say this as a reader who hasprobably read one to many arranged mariage stories that this one is actually worth reading. I can control your emotions and you never stop flipping through the chapters. For anyone looking for a well written story to pass the time away this would be one to read!
Faithfully Yours chapter 38 . 3/31/2008
Oh thank heavens! I thought they weren't going to get together at all and that just would've completely ruined it for me. I was kind of like, I DID NOT READ THIS WHOLE THING ONLY FOR THEM TO NOT BE HAPPY. Er... Happy together? I don't like bittersweet endings, I go for straight up happy. ) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and since I hated Carly for the first 20 something chapters that says something about your writing. So, job well done!
bridgette261 chapter 38 . 3/30/2008
This story was very nicely done. Once again, the rich girl succeeds. But this time, it's in style. Very nice. Congrats on a job well done...nearly a year ago. Haha. It was great!

insanity-ward chapter 36 . 3/28/2008
and i just wanted to review again just to give you the big 10! wicked awesome story!... again!... ]
insanity-ward chapter 37 . 3/28/2008
i forgot to mention this... i absolutely luved how you made the reference to Harry Potter in the epilogue, totally true as it is for evey piece of writing... and that two days after you updated the epilogue, i started reading one of the best books ever in the history of the planet... Deathly Hallows... oh and love you summary btw, hilarious... ]
insanity-ward chapter 38 . 3/28/2008
omg! wow... what an amazing story... i was so way scared at teh end of chapter 37 and so way confused in the beginning of this chapter, and i just want you to know that i would have never ever predicted this ending... just wow... and extremely hilarious! especially the beginning of the story, Carly and Clark were way cool! and i think it was so stupid for Carly's family to do that, it's so stupid when people put money and power first. anywayz, totally wicked awesome fic! luved it to death... ]
ladydragon93 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008