Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
funnechick chapter 39 . 10/15/2010
So, I was perusing through another author's favorites when I stumbled upon your story. I've spent the last day reading all 39 chapters, and I've really, really enjoyed every bit of it. You took the used-to-be-common-but-now-not-so-common idea of arranged marriages and really told an amazing story with Carly/Liv. I loved the way I could truly hear her voice through each and every chapter. I think the quality of story-telling and writing was fantastic. And even though I'm reading this years after you've finished, I'm so glad I've found it, and I hope this review makes you smile! :)
Shikaido Yuki chapter 39 . 9/14/2010
Certainly haven't seen a story this good in a long time! Thank goodness you don't put it down (like the other great authors usually do TT). Keep writing :)
sammi.sammy.sammie chapter 38 . 8/31/2010
This story was amazing! i love your writing style , and how you chose to write the story! thanks for writing , you've got talent!
honey splattered brains chapter 38 . 8/7/2010
AWW THATS SO SWEET D idk why carly's brother would change his name though. thats kinda random. wasnt his name rick? im pretty sure it was XDD
honey splattered brains chapter 35 . 8/7/2010
OH MY FUCKING GOD ): ): ): ): ):
DreamingInNewYork chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really liked it!
honey splattered brains chapter 27 . 8/6/2010
27 chapters in and they still havent seen any potential "like" with each other yet... DAMN. XD
AbsolutelyFunky chapter 38 . 8/3/2010
this story is really well-written, and i love it. the epilogue was unexpected, but it added a bit more depth for me, and let's not forget that there actually is a happy ending, which completely clinches it for me. thanks for sharing the story.
LanternLight13 chapter 38 . 7/26/2010
I did not expect that ending, which is why I loved it so much. It made this story exceptional. Thankyou for sharing.
Annalise Farran chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I love this so much!
tsk chapter 38 . 6/22/2010
Who is Taylor? What is up with the change of names? There is no story development. A little explanation would have been nice. This could go a long way if edited. ugh
SapphireBlossom chapter 37 . 6/6/2010
This story was so good. But the ending was sad :(

I read in your profile that you are writing a sequal? Please start posting it ASAP!
ghurl00 chapter 38 . 5/18/2010
I like this ending much better. The other ending is so sad, I couldn't take it.:D Clark is awesome, so is Carly.

You're a genius!:D This story is awesome!:DD
browneyedcolly chapter 39 . 4/14/2010
i loved this story.
maiff chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
\:D/ Yay for Liv and Parker!

I love your story. Even though it started off as a cliche-like arranged marriage, I'm partly happy they didn't end up together (at least Carly and Clark, since I'm kinda looking for an un-cliched ending. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that Liv and Parker had their chance of a happy ever after). I also salute you since you've presented values in this story, like the value of real friendship, the value of love and acceptance over money and riches and etc. I'm also happy they didn't remain ignorant and spoiled, and that means (most) characters have positive development.

I also have to point out at one chapter, instead of typing Caroline you typed Catherine(? something along those lines) and a few typos. Aside from that, the story is TERRIFIC!

1,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »