Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
ghurl00 chapter 38 . 5/18/2010
I like this ending much better. The other ending is so sad, I couldn't take it.:D Clark is awesome, so is Carly.

You're a genius!:D This story is awesome!:DD
browneyedcolly chapter 39 . 4/14/2010
i loved this story.
maiff chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
\:D/ Yay for Liv and Parker!

I love your story. Even though it started off as a cliche-like arranged marriage, I'm partly happy they didn't end up together (at least Carly and Clark, since I'm kinda looking for an un-cliched ending. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that Liv and Parker had their chance of a happy ever after). I also salute you since you've presented values in this story, like the value of real friendship, the value of love and acceptance over money and riches and etc. I'm also happy they didn't remain ignorant and spoiled, and that means (most) characters have positive development.

I also have to point out at one chapter, instead of typing Caroline you typed Catherine(? something along those lines) and a few typos. Aside from that, the story is TERRIFIC!

LOVELOVELOVELOVE!
Mon7y chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hey i just read this first chapter for the first time and i have to say it is one of the best Prologue/introduction chapters I've ever read. It was written so well. I don't usually review especially first chapters but this was really good and i just had to tell you.
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
this story is great!
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Im really enjoying this! Very well written stuff.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Man I laughed SO much at the Clark and Kent bit!
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was a really well written prologue! I'll continue...
Last Wish chapter 39 . 1/20/2010
As much as I enjoyed your story I just can't picture Carly and Clark as an Olivia and Parker...Well especially Clark and Parker doesn't work for me. It seems just off, but anyways you wrapped it up well.
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 38 . 1/3/2010
this was ended perfectly.. i loved it.
Garneau chapter 39 . 12/31/2009
WOW. That's pretty sums up my perceptions of this story.

It was a really enthralling read.

Well had an incredible amount of character development. It was easy to follow as well. I loved how many facets the characters had that made up their personality. I read the story not realisng that it was written as someone's story. In the epilogue, I was a tad confused by the name changes intially, but I soon clicked on.

I love a happy ending. When I read chapter 37 I have to admit I was disappointed that the main character didn't get her happy ever after. But the epilogue made it all good.

Thanks for sharing this story. Its an awesome piece of work.

desmoulins.
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
great!
buznuz1 chapter 38 . 9/5/2009
I read this story in maybe about a week, i stayed up till 2am and cried and aughing and screamed and punched my hand in the air, this story seemed so real. and thats a problem with alot of modern authors, they don't realise the power of human emotion they think its all about the plot or the writing stlye, but its not. its about the emotion, the feeling, that the reader...feels, while reading the story. this was an amazing story that was beautifully written and i like both of the endings and i agree with the first one about how its not always about having a happily evef after ending (although they can be great aswell) its about the story behind it, I (unlike when I read JK Rowlings) loved ur epilougue, and i got that taylor was marcus, u should get this story published its amazingly written and has real emotion., i hope u continue to write such wonderful stories.

From Buznuz1

P.s. For some odd reason i really like angela's character, it seems very real, like that she didn't suddenly decided to change, she stayed true to her character throught out, and i laughed my ass of when i read kent was bi) :p
TheSkyIsGreen chapter 39 . 8/10/2009
Hey! Love the story. If you're not done revising and editing, could you show a few more scenes of Kent/Angela? I feel like I kind of "missed" their story. So, if possible...maybe?

Thanks!
Felicis chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This already sounds like a very interesting story! It's doesn't sound cliche, and I really like your writing style. It's very fresh :)
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »