Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
starsignLeo chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey it's good, though I almost would rather have an aranged marrige. No dating ang getting your heart broken. Sounds good to me, plus, you could always learn to like them. Write more!

~MEl
Luv and Peace chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey, love the plot so far. but i have a question about the charecter. is she arabic? i noticed how you said her father was in the oil company or something and i just wanted to know. newayz, update soon!
vonlan chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey! I loved it! Please continue soon. Don't let your work get in the way or I'll die without reading the next chapter! :)

Christina

P.S. When you have time could you please read and review my story, Hurt by Love? Thank you. :)
GOP2004 chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Update soon! I really like it.
XxDarkGoddessxX chapter 5 . 7/19/2003
LOL I don't think Kanis is bitchy, infact I think she's like me _ anywho Great story! Please update!

~Queen of the Evil EVil Butt Bunnies~

~Jennifer~
early morning dawn chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
i like your story, please put out the next chapter soon!
andyeascrewyou chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
great story! update!
Fayelyne-Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*Loud obnoxious applause* This is great, I can't wait to see what's next you've got in store! A perfect 10!
Divine Dork chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
Wow, this is a great story. Your writing is great, the plot is something you don't read all the time and it's witty and I love it. You definitely have to keep this one going!
Agent 13 chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good Keep GoinG!
Krystal Mauritius chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is so great, its has definitely been awhile for updates, this is getting interesting, looking forward to the way she pulls a "Katherine", lol.
AdaMacada chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good, Update soon please!
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
Put out another chapter please! I've been waiting for quite a while and im tired of it! Your story is really good and i really cant wait to read the next chapter! HURRY UP!
virruenne chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
OOh...go on! I like the way this story's written. It's...what's the word...? Sprightly?

Ugh...forget I said that. 'Sprightly'...

Well, in any case, this is entertaining and delightfully witty. I am waiting for the next chapter!
Danielle chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Great story! next chapter really soon please!
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »