Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
early morning dawn chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
i like your story, please put out the next chapter soon!
andyeascrewyou chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
great story! update!
Fayelyne-Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*Loud obnoxious applause* This is great, I can't wait to see what's next you've got in store! A perfect 10!
Divine Dork chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
Wow, this is a great story. Your writing is great, the plot is something you don't read all the time and it's witty and I love it. You definitely have to keep this one going!
Agent 13 chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good Keep GoinG!
Krystal Mauritius chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is so great, its has definitely been awhile for updates, this is getting interesting, looking forward to the way she pulls a "Katherine", lol.
AdaMacada chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good, Update soon please!
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
Put out another chapter please! I've been waiting for quite a while and im tired of it! Your story is really good and i really cant wait to read the next chapter! HURRY UP!
virruenne chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
OOh...go on! I like the way this story's written. It's...what's the word...? Sprightly?

Ugh...forget I said that. 'Sprightly'...

Well, in any case, this is entertaining and delightfully witty. I am waiting for the next chapter!
Danielle chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Great story! next chapter really soon please!
WhimsicalRose chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
WOW. That was great... i love it... This is soo cute.. I can so see them arguing... This story is just adorable..It gets better and better... I dunno bout the spell check though... I wouldn't mind beta-reading it for you if u need it! Email the stuffz to me if you decide to... Thankz!
Black-Rose7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
My word, I wondered if you'd disappeared! It's good to see you updating again! _

I would be more than happy to be your spell checker - be it American English or English in it's original form.

Oh, and by the way...

- My highest honour

That mean's your story is on my favourites list!
S. Breland chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Good story!

Hehe, I like it. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous gone terribly wrong.

What's a 'temporary beta'? Okay, so I'm out of the loop. Bite me. If it means you email me your stories and I spellcheck them and send them back, I'd be glad to help. :)

~Pix
Zabella chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Please could you write more!
Nicka chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
I like your story so far. Please update soon.
1,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »