Reviews for A Marriage Of Convenience
vonlan chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
OMG that was so funny! ahahaha! I can't wait till the next chapter! Please finish it soon. :D

Divine Dork chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
Yay! An update! I love where the story is going, you definitely have to keep it up.
starsignLeo chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey it's good, though I almost would rather have an aranged marrige. No dating ang getting your heart broken. Sounds good to me, plus, you could always learn to like them. Write more!

Luv and Peace chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey, love the plot so far. but i have a question about the charecter. is she arabic? i noticed how you said her father was in the oil company or something and i just wanted to know. newayz, update soon!
vonlan chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Hey! I loved it! Please continue soon. Don't let your work get in the way or I'll die without reading the next chapter! :)

P.S. When you have time could you please read and review my story, Hurt by Love? Thank you. :)
GOP2004 chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Update soon! I really like it.
XxDarkGoddessxX chapter 5 . 7/19/2003
LOL I don't think Kanis is bitchy, infact I think she's like me _ anywho Great story! Please update!

~Queen of the Evil EVil Butt Bunnies~

early morning dawn chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
i like your story, please put out the next chapter soon!
andyeascrewyou chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
great story! update!
Fayelyne-Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*Loud obnoxious applause* This is great, I can't wait to see what's next you've got in store! A perfect 10!
Divine Dork chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
Wow, this is a great story. Your writing is great, the plot is something you don't read all the time and it's witty and I love it. You definitely have to keep this one going!
Agent 13 chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good Keep GoinG!
Krystal Mauritius chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is so great, its has definitely been awhile for updates, this is getting interesting, looking forward to the way she pulls a "Katherine", lol.
AdaMacada chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
This is really good, Update soon please!
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
Put out another chapter please! I've been waiting for quite a while and im tired of it! Your story is really good and i really cant wait to read the next chapter! HURRY UP!
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »