Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
This piece is amazingly beautiful and leaves you full of wonder, just like the night sky. There's something about a clear night sky when the stars are shining bright and the moon is high. there's a peacefullness to it. I love to go outside and lay on the back of a car or on the hill and just gaze at the stars, where I can just sit and think and there's no one to interupt my thoughts or the silence of the night. Time passes so quickly at times like those, it's oddly comforting. I've been known to have moments like these even when it's freezing cold outside and the snow is coming down heavily, or when it's pouring down rain and everything is soaking wet, including me. I don't care what the weather, I still love to just lay under the sky for hours. And you captured all the beauty and comfort and wonderment that the night sky suplies. You also captured the feeling that comes at the end of the peaceful night, where you wish you had someone to share the beauty with. this is a beautiful piece.
HannahMarieWillow chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Wow. . I dont really know how else 2 describe it.

Btw, feel free 2 r/r my stories. ;)
Ray Davids chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
This is beautiful, no nonsense, no meaningless crap, just beauty. Thank You for this piece of writing.