Reviews for Behind the Black
Approaching Autumn chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
That was an awesome story :D
Onigami Nanashi chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
You killed Daimon! *whimper* can I hurt Ben? That would be nice... but Evan seems pretty cool. Was good stuff...write more!
Demeter Rose chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
Besides complketely agreeing with your judgement of stupid therapists, I like your main caharacter and your basic plot. You asked in your about a sequel. I don't think that this needs a sequel as much as extension between chapters seven and eight. Not necessary a lot, but a bit about Brit's grieving process perhaps. Oh well, I'm proabably sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong.
Demeter Rose chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Quick response: Somebody revoke that therapist's liscene. Idiot! *walks away muttering to read to read the rest*
Charcoal Angel chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
oh i love it! i thought that when damion died all was over, but then there was evan. wot! hahha thankx for reviewing, you gotta start a new story! *dances* i loved it!
Onigami Nanashi chapter 7 . 5/9/2003
Yah! *Tear, tear* That was... well, it would have been really good if it weren't so damn sad... *Whimper* so cruel to these poor people. End it so I can kick Ben's ass...please?

Anyway, great story, and finish soon. please?
Charcoal Angel chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
AH YOU KILLED HIM! this might mean that my damien dies too... i dont know... ahh it was god tho! i love it! por damion. *sniffle* how could you? *dies with him* jk i loved it, nice emotion.

liney

peace, hate, love, war, goth out man
Charcoal Angel chapter 6 . 4/14/2003
oh i likes! update soon. i cant wait to see wuts next pleaz update soon!

lol

-liney-

~# #~!GOTH OUT MAN!~# #~
LACEFACE chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
WRITE MORE!
Charcoal Angel chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
no not him! anyone but him! i luved him! lol. oh halo! woot! keep writing i luv it!
Charcoal Angel chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
aw poor damion! i luv him hes just so cute! lol. i luv da goth boys. haha. ttyl. i like this chap. update soon!
live2rideforever chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
This is good, i love the main characters, sounds a lot like some of my friends. neways, nice begining, keep it up!
Charcoal Angel chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
neato freato! i luv it. cant wait til u update!

-demon
Charcoal Angel chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
aw thats so sweet. by the way can you email me when *you* update? pretty please?
Charcoal Angel chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Hey. just droppin by to say thanks for the review. i really like your story! im on to checking the next chapter! oh yeah. i updated today. but ill email you too.