Reviews for The Day I Died
lyworm chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I was convinced it was fiction up to the very end.

Wow.

First of all - congratulations on your growing baby, and a lot of good luck with it!

Second of all, I'd like to comment on how beautiful it was written. I was glued to the screen until the end. Most of the time, descriptions get me bored, but this time it was done so beautifully that I was entranced to your short biography. The details, the words - all in all, it was amazing!

So I'll just finishing by saying once again good luck to you :)
zagato chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
that is such an amazing story. congratulations and i wish you all the happiness in the world. thank you and please write more.
defiance-is-lovely chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
wow! im gujurati, and my parents had an arranged marriage. i still dont quite see how they managed to agree with it, but maybe its because i was born in the US. funny story of the day: my dad met my mom and in a half an hour he agreed to marry her lol. fun times..i dont know if they want me to have an arranged marriage, but i guess some of them are meant to be...congratualtions:)
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
breath taking...
Love for all Seasons chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
of your great works. :D
NoMoreTears chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
this is good. give ur baby a kiss for me when its born. i love kids!
Daydreamer23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Firstly I have read and been told that the divorce rate for arranged marriages is the lowest. I don't know how you did it, getting married to a complete stranger AND at 19. In my tradition that doesn't happen anymore(amen!) but you could get away with a say in it or marry someone you really knew and loved. One of my biggest fears is falling in love and marrying young. I guess i see married life as an anchor. Thankfully yours turned out ok.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
What? Only four reviews? I thought this was too adorable when I read it (hope you don't take this as an insult). I am so happy for the two of you. It sounds like one of those happily-ever-after fairy tales that never happens anymore. I love your writing style and the way you make the reader know exactly how you feel.
Darkandriod666 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
this is a nicestory, i would hate to have been in your situation. Ihope your marriage lastsalong timeand that your kidsare healthy
red-kupu-kupu chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
I thought you're gonna kill yourself or well! It it very good and nice!
DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That was a very good story. I must add , your very good, and very brave. I dont think I could do the whole arragne marriage thing, I'd run away on my wedding day.

Wish you well
Fidget chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I liked it. It was well-written and gave me the butterflies you described. Good job on the story, good luck with your marriage and congratulations for your baby!