Reviews for Es Gibt Keine Gerechtigkeit
BurnintheLight chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That was one of the best angst stories I've ever read. I love the fact that you used "Mein herz brennt", that is one of my favorite songs. Plus you've done the impossible. You've made me feel sympathy toward a dictator...bravo.
rap-sucks chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
wow...that is so beautifully sad, i mean. wow. awesome work.
BarnabasFrid chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I am so blown away by this. Really. Adolf Hitler: The Painting Vegetarian, has been a new source of inspiration for me. Between his racist rants, there are ideas and thoughts that I take along with me through my travels. You have captured the young scamp just as he was- A brilliant artist with drive to press on through unbelievable odds. We should ALL have this kind of belief in ourselves!I have only just registered with this site, I sincerely hope you read my story when I am allowed to post in a few days. Mazel Tov! I am humbled!
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Sad, and very good, even if I'm not a fan of his. (By the way, what does your penname mean?)
tpaca chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow. I am in lovem with this bit of work. Pitty I can't read german. I can understand a few words but not enough to understand your song. :( Anyway, the part I could read, the story, was wonderful! :) great job!
Stalin's Inner Child chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I could have sworn i reviewed this before. But since it appears not the be there, I'll try to again. This story simply amazed me. Granted, I skipped over the lyrics (( not because I don't like the song, just don't know german _;;))

It was beautifully written. Usually descriptions bore me to tears but like in all your writing they just drew me even more into the world, so that I could almost hear the noise of the passerbys and feel the humillation of Adolf. Honestly, this story gave me chills when i finished it. The best one shot I've ever read on fictionpress for sure.
pinkdragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Oh so deep and cold. I feel so sorry for him. Emersonisn philosophy is ringing in my ears. "What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think. . . It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but a great man is he who in the midst of a crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude. . . It is only as a man puts puts off all foreign support, and stands alone, that I see him to be strong and to prevail. . . Ask nothing of men, and in the endless mutation, thou only firm column must presently appear the upholder of all that surrounds thee. He who knows that power is inborn, that he is weak because he has looked for good out of him and elsewhere, and so perceiving, throws himself unhesitantly on his thought, instantly rights himself, stands in the erect position, commands his limbs, works miracles."

I think I shall enjoy this more once I get darth_gilthoron to translate for me. The song you picked for "Der Geliebte" was superbly chosen, and I do not doubt the same for this.

Ever your humble fan,

pink
Josephine Stalin chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Hi, I didn't read this, but it looks good!

Anyway, it wouldn't let me review Cuban Pete twice, so I just wanted to tell you that I read Cuban Pete again and my favorite shape is now officialy the CUBE! Hehe.

Marie- Adelaide aka Tabitha
quicksilver fallen chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I've looked at this story before, but I didn't get a chance to review it. So here I am! I must say that this is an excellent read. And I also read Sisto's "Blame the Jews" which is also amazing and so complex. I cannot believe there are so many people who absolutely refuse to admit that Hitler was made into what he became through the actions of others. You did a good job with this and your other story, keep up your good work!

~Quicksilver Fallen~

PS- There is a movie coming out on video, I think you may have heard of it before, called Max. It's about Hitler trying desparately to become an artist.

If you want to check it out:

.com
starphoenix23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wow. This is well-written and very thought-provoking.

It's nice to find authors who look at and write about different perspectives than the ones commonly seen, something I try to do in my own stories of World War II and the Nazis. It's even better to find authors gifted enough to make you sympathize with such characters. You did both very well. (And in first-person perspective too!)

*awards an Iron Cross for bravery and skill*

Keep writing!
The Mighty Sisto chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
La Petite Rouge! It's your long lost twin! *L* I'm so glad that you've read my story and liked it! I am writing another Hitler story *more like a novel* called "Mutter und Kind". It's based on Hitler's devoted love to his mother, Klara. I keep putting it off, however, I don't know why. I guess I'm nervous writing it, I don't know...but hopefully I'll get over these jitters and post it soon!

Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your work, especially on our favorite topic! *grins*

*The Mighty Sisto*
lili brik chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
That was beautifully sad-it really evoked feelings of pity for Hitler, and all of the ordeals he went through-not that they justified his actions, but, nonetheless, he was not Satan incarnate-
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
I knew Sisto would turn up. I just knew it!

Maybe I should start listening to Rammstein. :) Or what d'you think?
GoodBye Everybody chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Oh my God. I am in total shock by your story. This was so well written and beautiful, and I thank you so much for showing Adolf Hitler as he was - a human being. You don't know how angry I get sometimes when people portray Hitler as this demon from Hell, when deep down he was like any other person on Earth.

You really got his personality on the dot; while I read your story, I felt as if this was autobiographical, for that you have written your story as if Hitler himself had written it. That in itself is true talent.

I wrote a story last year called, "Blame The Jews" which is similar to your story, but I must say my story wasn't written as well as yours. I hope you take the chance to read it someday.

Again, this was an excellent read, and I'm so greatful to you that you wrote this. Danke!

*The Mighty Sisto*
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hi. That's a fine story. Do you yet know The Mighty Sisto and me? If not, you might like to get in touch with the two of us.

Richthofen rocks. but your German is not quite correct, sorry I have to tell you so. Yet I thought you might be glad to know. Feel free to let me make the translations, I'm a pure-blooded German. ;-)