Reviews for Angelwings
IndianPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
You are an exceptional writer. This story reads as professionally as a novel, and the characters are interesting enough to give it life. Keep going, I love this story.
Zooming chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Gawd, I love the way you describe! I've read this chapter for a while and never came to review, so yea! What I wouldn't give to write like you! Ohh! What gonna happen? Hmm? I must know! I'll read the next chapters laterz, k? See you then!

~Megumi
J. S. Lansing chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
This is a wonderful story. How old is Dominyk really? And when will Brianna see his true form? And basically, what will happen? UPDATE SOON!

Ciao!

~Merayna
TheSeer chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
This isn't a real review; I've got no suggestions to make and I'd feel presumptuous trying. Just registering my appreciation.
J. S. Lansing chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
That was very well-written. You described quite well, it was the tiniest bit uneven, but not much. The second chapter was quite a bit better than the first. It's starting to develop and things are starting to take shape. Do continue, for this is too good to just completely stop.

Ciao!

~Merayna
siond chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
o, long chapters, well writen chapters, though with a few typos. very intresting plot line. Huzzah to you and your wk:)

Matane
IndianPhoenix chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Excellent, excellent story. Keep this up, it’s one of the best pieces I’ve found on this entire website.
Nova Spirit chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Whoa! This story is really great! I hardly seen any mistakes in it, besides sentence fragments but other than that, whoa! Hoe you put emotion and a alight touch of mystery in this really stands out. I hope this story goes on for ages!

Nova Spirit

PS-thanks for revieing my story True Destiny
Mitsu Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I have returned. I was curious about this story (and why it has been so long since it has been updated), but, for some odd reason, never bothered to read it. (Don't ask me why. Perhaps it was the timing-or maybe I was too tired to read more than one of your stories at a time.)

Anyhow, this is very nice-at least so far. Kind of mysterious, and there are a few confusing elements, but I've a feeling most of it will be explained as the story goes on. (If it goes on-why haven't you updated?)
DarkPhantom0286 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I love this! Medieval crap is my fave. I also love vampires. This is really good I'm gonna read the rest as soon as possible.
Maline00 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Great story! For some reason it reminds me of Zelda. I love it! I will tell everyone I know to read it. Oh, and I will read the second chapter soon.

~Emaline :oD
VladimirsAngel chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
*nods in enthusiasm* The plot's really progressing well. I find your half-breed/pure-breed society fascinating.

_
VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
This is really intriguing! And well written, too. I'd love to find out more about what it means to be "part-part-unicorn".

Keep going with this one, it's well worth it.
Kaggie chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That was really good. i mean really. update soon please, i wanna know what happens :) keep it up