Reviews for Sod The Dog Beware of the Pregnant Wife
Gator-aide chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Your story has touched my heart. My hormones have been all crazy and this piece of literature has made me feel a whole of a lot better by having someone to relate to. Thank you! Please keep this story going!
Gillian chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I really like this! Its intriguing, and very well written. I think you should post more.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Your writing's great, that's all I can say. It's honest, and thus in a way comforting. You sound like a good person, I hope things work out for you.
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
knowing you judge your self worth to what you look like tells me you need a fucking life. not to mention you could flaunt it online and attempt to gain pity for being pregnant when people are in such worse condition when compared to your pant measurements. get a perspective, your a decent writer, use it.

Jasmine

p.s. please respond to this i'd love to hear from you!
Queen Isa chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hi! _

My names Isabelle. My friend when we were 13 (im 14 now) had an arranged marriage. She was Hindi too. (no offense meant!) except her husband was 50 yrs older then her (or there abouts). And she hated him. The day of her wedding, she looked beautiful. Yet she told me she had died inside. She said not to ever forget her.

For the day after, her husband made her cut herself off from her previous life and i have never seen her again. i do not know wether she is alive. or wether she is dead.

could you reply to this? thank you!

I llove your writing btw! Congrats on the baby! and youll be fine! : )
Love for all Seasons chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Gift-wrapped hippo.? Sari? Good God, I think it's the baby.*I mean that in a good way!*. Anyway, there's more right?
Darkandriod666 chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
I love your writing style, and your right about the sarcasm! I hope you are feeling better soon and i cant wait to read your other stuff!

Please post it!