Reviews for My Job Book 1
Harbringer chapter 10 . 5/6/2003
This is probably one of the funniest things I've read! I feel bad for you really but you see my life is so boring and uneventful that I'd kill to be in your shoes. It seems fun even with the creapy and very disturbing things that you put up with at your job. Could you imagine how things would be like in your life if you didn't have this job?
Hjordis chapter 9 . 5/1/2003
I feel so bad for you. But I'm glad you're writing this cuz it's funny.
Kelpylion chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
Duh, Duh, Duh. People are such idiots. Another great chapter.
Chlorinated Pi chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
really funny, its great. never knew what happened "behind the scenes" at barnes and noble.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
LMAO! Wow, Barnes & Noble is one of my favorite stores. I always thought it would be a piece of cake to work there, seeing as the customers would be quiet, intellectual types. I guess I was wrong. This essay is hilarious.I love the little conversations and sarcastic remarks. This goes on my favorites list.
Omelettes Didn't log in chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Aww, I feel sorry for you already... Have you ever visited ? You'd fit right in there. Great job, I'm going to go read more...
She chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Oh my...

Barnes and Nobel is one of my favorite stores, too, and now that I see what sorts of things the poor employees have to go through, I'll be sure to be as respectful as possible the next time I go in. Dear God, using a book as TP...some people...
Someone Out There Cares chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
this is really funny. you should keep writing more. And thank you for letting me know what goes on around there(i wants to work there when i'm allowed to)
Lucy chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Love this, absolutely love it. I can't wait for the next installment. :)
Ralph chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Funny!
chocoholic chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
LOL! again. Loved bit about the accents and annoying kids. But if you really want to hate people try being an avon representative. you have to deal with people like that whilst standing in the rain on their doorstep. fun. Please update this is the funniest thing that's been on this site in a long time.
chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
LOL! Wow, never knew such a seemingly normal job could be so weird! Hate big book stores where you can never find something. if i know what i want'll be there i'll go in; if it's something obscure: AMAZON.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12