Reviews for My Job Book 1
Stardust'n'Wanderlust chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ah! Gross! I love our local Barnes and Nobles and I never knew weird stuff like that went on...And to think I wanted to work there when I was old enough...No, JK, I probably will anyway. It's good to have a bit of the oddities on the job, lol.
do-i-exist chapter 22 . 7/6/2006
Amusing. I enjoyed this.
do-i-exist chapter 28 . 7/6/2006
Once again, awesom.
do-i-exist chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
I still find you to be hysterically funny. I love reading this. Awesom.
Renzie chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Haha, I'm really enjoying this so far :] I've always wanted to know what it's like to work at a bookstore, and this sums up most of the questions I might've had. Great job. I love your style of writing!
Dave500 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
this essay series has more words than any other essay series in the wehole fictionpress essay section
Sally-andersonn chapter 36 . 9/2/2005
I lov e this stuff!
Sally-andersonn chapter 14 . 9/1/2005
Did the male coworker join in the festivities?
Sally-andersonn chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
Oh! I hate Harry Potter too. HIgh five!
Sally-andersonn chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
The wonders of everyday life.
Sally-andersonn chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
You have just cemented by vow to never work in any sort of hospitality job.
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Ha! The truth and nothing but hte truth!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 33 . 8/21/2005
I love MXC!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 31 . 8/21/2005
I completely sympathize. I work retail and have had enough of stupid customers. I work in the office. All complaints, stupid questions, or unsavory tasks go to me. We've even had customers relieve themselves in the changing rooms. When our security isn't there, associates will tell me that customers are stealing things. I can't do anything. But what I hate the most is when I am trying to empathize and be nice about a problem and the customer screams and curses in my ear. All I can promise is, I'll be nice and polite to anyone in retail that I come across.
shannon chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
You should tell the manager to fuck himself if he has a problem with someone who at least tries to their job when other employees don't do shit.
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »