Reviews for Purple Grass and Matching Hair
prantis chapter 16 . 8/13/2003
aw they made up, thats so sweet. great story, in future please put * after an author's note.
Kehris chapter 16 . 8/13/2003
Such a cute story! _ I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
TakenDeath chapter 16 . 8/12/2003
This story is great. I love how you used your imagination with the surroundings, the happenings, and the people. Keep it up!

However, one thing you must think of is the present-past tense settings you use. I have done it myself, so don't feel bothered. But think of what way you want to write it(past or present) and keep to it!

Jessica
Katy Keene chapter 16 . 8/12/2003
WOW! O.O I thought you had just...stopped updating.
PyroAngel chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
very well done! **claps** It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Where is my teddy bear? I must hug him! _ te he. I loved it!
PyroAngel chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
How rude of you! I was going to take a nice bubbly bath about 30 min. ago but I got sucked into this cute little story! HOW RUDE! You should really think about putting disclaimers on your story that say like "Warning: if you want to take a bubbly bath in the next few minutes do so now before reading because you will get sucked in!" How inconsiderate of you! For shame!
PyroAngel chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
So far this is a charming story _ I've had relationships with many boys like Yersin. _ Very cute. You fall in love with the characters. Great job! _
Katy Keene chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
*sniffs, wipes away a tear* aw ;_; this is really awsome.
Dreaming One chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
Poor Yersin, lol. This is terribly funny. I think you should have told us their ages by this point in the story though. I can't tell, but they act like ten year olds, lol.

Reading on...
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
""If it's such a baby thing, Ramira, then why were you talking to your Jamada only a week ago?" I taunted back" OOps, isn't his name Yersi, not Ramira? ;)
EmNight87 chapter 14 . 6/15/2003
Okay, now I'm at 14. This is a great story so far. The chapter's could be longer, but they're good. I look forward to more.
EmNight87 chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
Okay, so I'm here in chapter 11. I noticed that this chapter has absolutely no structure to it. It's all one paragraph. It's a great paragraph, but the structure is all wrong.
glowpixie chapter 13 . 5/20/2003
O_O POOR RAMIRA!
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 13 . 5/15/2003
aw... poor Ramira *Takes out flamethrower and torches boys who attacked her* Luv yer story!
Jess chapter 13 . 5/14/2003
That SON OF A BITCH OH hell no you better make sure she get's revenage on each and every boy that did that to her, Oh there is no way You can stop there hell no! I hope Yersin get's his ass kicked and I hope those loser died for what they did to her! other than that great story Keep it up! UPDATE SOON!